HUGE Passions Spoilers

• Members

This is in the new TV Guide and was posted on CR and on the NBC board:

http://www.w3pg.com/w3-cgi/getmsg.pl/34/1769.html

The lesbian stuff sounds borderline offensive but interesting. Sounds like an epic battle ahead with Al. The two big reveals is what we pretty much all guessed but it will be good to finally have some payoffs and not have incest anymore. Passions is at least holding my attention now. I knew this whole thing was just a Davinci Code ripoff. I just wonder if there will be backlash to the lesbien part.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I don't think that's real. JER doesn't talk like that. LOL

In one week? Yeah right. Again, that's something I don't think JER would do without forshadowing it first.

I'd be shocked if this was true.

• Members

Well everything else from CR is real and it is from the new TV Guide so maybe someone who has it can confirm. JER does talk like that-he always says stuff to get people riled up and he always talks to TV Guide. Plus, the recaps go along with what happens this week and the secret spoilers fit right in with the spoilers for next week. The whole thing is written like a real article so sounds real to me.

• Members

Uh...wait you don't trust me? I know I am big on rumors and speculation (I am like that) and beleive everything I see and hear but I have always posted spoilers once I knew pretty much for sure they were valif. That I have always done. I hope you were just kidding around with that Toups because I trust you. I have been posting here for awhile and thought I had built up enough trsut among everyone here-I hope I wasn't wrong :( .

• Administrator

Phoenix, if you said you have the article, I would believe you because I know you wouldn't lie.

I just don't always believe what is posted at CR. :)

Thanks Danni. I can't believe all this stuff is happening and now I wish I didn't read the spoilers. So there was forshadowing? I didn't watch any of the Vendetta clips at all. :(

I just can't believe all this stuff is happening......especially the paternity about Little Ethan!

WOW.

• Administrator

Little Ethan being Ethan's was planned all along, IMO, but I've always believed that Chadney being siblings was real. I don't think there has been anything/clues to say otherwise, has there?

• Members

Oh ok Toups :) .

I just wanted to make sure because I know with all the rumor talk and stuff lately there has been some debate between alot of us on here about stuff being true and the like so just making sure :) .

I do think the Little Ethan thing was planned out because Theresa slept with Julian and Ethan near the same time and Theresa had that whole little talk with Whitney or Sheridan (can't remember) about birth control or something.

The Chadney one I think JER really meant to keep but it grossed so many out and I think it wrote Chad, Whitney, and possibly the Russells into a corner because it was predictable and after the inital ramification it grew tiresome and stupid. I still think Spike is Evian's child but there have been rumors for years that Sheridan is but I have no idea who that would work. Passions has done crazier things before and is known to rewrite things.

I wish JER had said something about his ouster at Days though. He doesn't seem very ticked but seems into Passions right now. I noticed he alluded to the fan's wants. Maybe he is under pressure to give payoffs and get things moving now by NBC. I am very worried about how the lesbien rally will come off. This epic battle sounds good but that part worries me.

• Members

I expected Chadney. The focus has been on them too much for it not to be. If the reveal had come and they definately parted ways I'd be surprised, but they kept up with the longing and Chad saying he loved her. It was like, "Okay, they are totally not siblings."

• Members

""The Chad and Whitney fans never gave up on them as a romantic couple, which I think is crazy," Reilly says. "

Pardon my French but is he [!@#$%^&*] KIDDING us?!!!

WHO IN THIS WORLD is a Chad and Whitney fan?!!!

If I werent so tired from work I'd pursue this more.

JER, you are one CRAAAAAZZZYYY motha fucka! :lol:

--------

"And Theresa chasing Ethan has been out most popular story for seven years. Society is changing so much. Apparently these days, you make your own morality.""

Ahhh, now that's a GOOD JER.

Finally, some sanity to balance out the madness!! :wub:

-------------

I have to add: I'm with Toups, though. I didn't think that sounded entirely like him. Granted, he usually sounds excited about his yarns but I've never seen him say anti-Catholic remarks like the Vatican one. After all, I thought (or was that a rumor) that he was Catholic? And what about his well-known support for St. Margaret Mary's? I'm confused!

As for the lesbian revolt, perhaps I'm missing something. What's so offensive? Lesbians fighting against Alistair? Grouping together as lesbians to do it? what?

Archived