HUGE Passions Spoilers

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, Andre, can I just say, I LOVE how you actually quoted "JER" and not the original poster. Too cute!!

Oh I agree. There's nothing really funny about "Vendetta" (after all the cheesy special effects, which Thank God, are over). It's just good drama. I LOVE the whole idea of Alistair trying to take over the world. ROCK-IN'!!!!

And I suppose Andre's right. It was probably just a joke and not anti-Catholic, as in the literal sense. But I just hadn't heard him talk that way.

P

• Members

The climax of Vendetta is great and I can't wait for all this. Things are definitely moving and I am glad for the payoffs.

I don't consider the lesbien angle offensive JSF but I just know a good deal of people will. Maybe they will surprise me but I can see it coming now. But then again this is Passions so I wouldn't take it too seriously. I do think people are going to get on JER for ripping off the Davinci code a little too much and maybe for his comments in this article. I have no problem with any of it but the JER haters are running amok lately and we all know Passions gets a lot of flak all over and anything that can spark a way to trash Passions people will use it to further make the show look bad. Not nessarily here or even online, just in general perception .

• Members

What a ripoff. I don't watch Passions anymore, but really... what a ripoff!

This has become JER's biggest flaw. Creating an obstacle, wasting viewers time with all the drama surrounding it, only to give you a predictable 'twist' in the end saying that the obstacle doesn't really exist, therefore wasting your time all along, while viewers know all along that their time is being wasted because of predictability. What [!@#$%^&*]!

And it's funny to hear him talking about what fans want. Never in my life have I seen JER talk about giving the fans what they want, LoL. He talks about giving the Chad/Whitney fans what they want, and the Theresa/Ethan fans what they want. JER has NEVER been a writer to cater to fans -- I wonder what happened? His old tactics stopped bringing in the ratings so he decided to save face by kissing up to viewers?

• Members

I am a whitney and Chad fan I have always wanted them to be a family with Miles so I am happy this s/l is ending at this point. It will get BK out of this horrible s/l she is in anyway. I also always felt that Ethan was lil Ethan's father because Theresa just went by what Eve told her which was that there was no way Ethan could be the father and it had to be juilian.

So me I am happy for the change and I cannot wait to see the fallout this secret brings to this triangle!!! :P

• Members

I always thought that Whitney and Chad weren't siblings. I am one of those Chad/Whitney fans. :unsure:

I heard the rumors about Ethan being the father, but I din't really believe them. The lesbian thing sounds a little odd. Maybe we will have some exciting Passions ahead.

• Members

najwamama and DAYSisHOT, I don't mean to offend you, but, umm...they committed INCEST. On purpose. And then there's the fact that Divins is painful to watch as Chad. Seriously, why are you fans? If it was Donn Swaby still, okay, MAYBE, I could be on board. But Divins, incest and incest after the fact? Well, that's just the triple threat.

• Members

You are no offending me because I never felt they were related so in my mind I always hoped that it would be revealed and they would find out about it . I love BK and I think now that Whitney does not have that label of sleepingwith her "brother" she will want to be a mother to her son and to me they slept together before they knew that they were related and since I never thought they were brother and sister it was not incest to me.

• Members

I'm assuming that Chad will be the product of the Alistair/Liz rape, which would explain why his DNA matched Julian and Eve's. It still makes Chad and Whitney quarter cousins on their mother's side, but that's not too outlandish given most soaps interbreeding.

Archived