Rescue Me

KevC1980

• Members

With summertime upon us there really isn't much tv..But i'm loving Rescue Me again..The show is so much fun to watch..Last week featured a gritty fight between Tommy and his brother..so intense..This week was also very good..love seeing Susan Surandon in such a sexy role, she looks great...

I have a question though...The show ended with Probie going to someones house (played by Timothy Adams)...The two of them were sitting on the couch together, Probie then leaned his head on his shoulder...Is probie finally going to be gay? i hope so, this scene was hot..

i just read on tvguide.com that probie will get some oral pleasure from his friend, but not call himself gay because he didn't give....

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I missed the end of it last night Kev. It is one of my favorite shows. Alexa Havins was so funny on it last week. Loved when Tommy used duct tape over her mouth so that he could have sex with her. That girl would not shut up. LOL

It will be neat to see how this plays out with Probie.

• Members

Kev, this is my favorite show right now, well that and DAYS. It is a cult hit with me and 5 other friends who have a Rescue Me get together every Tuesday night.

This show is just brilliantly written! Every show has a great clifhanger, the first show had Tommy's brother sleeping with his ex and one of his fire guys(forget his name) sleeping with his sister. The second eppy ended with that great fight, and Tuesdays eppy ended with Probie putting his head on some guys shoulder and smiling after the guy leaned on him. I think the guy who plays Probie is HOT, so I am excited for this SL with him.

Every character always has a mini SL, its just a great show that is underappreciated IMO.

• Members

Yes Rescue Me is underappriciated. This show is so hot right now, it has the potential, if it hasn't already to cause up alot of stir. I wonder what ratings this show is getting?

Not one single storyline is uninteresting to me. The show great all around.

• Members

I am constantly amazed each time I watch it with how much the show gets away with sexually. It and Nip/Tuck both. That sex scene with Gavin and his ex-wife the other night was very hot. I am just so surprised that you don't hear of people protesting but they always seem to get away with things. Of course the Shield does too. I mean The Shield even had the scene last year where they actually showed a man's behind flexing during sex. I don't think even Nip/Tuck or Rescue Me have tried that one yet.

The thing I am enjoying about this season of Rescue Me so much is that the Jesus scenes are gone this year. I never really liked those.

And I just love that none of the characters on this show are really that great of people. There are not too many of them that in real life I would want to spend a huge amount of time with, but I find them all so colorful and enjoyable. I always seem to wonder where the hour went when I watch. It never seems like the hour should be over.

• Members

I love Rescue Me! Dennis Leary is brilliant and the whole cast is amazing. Last season when Tommy's son got killed? Oh my god, I had a knot in my stomach for days (I suppose that it didn't help that I have a son around the same age). I feel bad for Lou and the Chief this year. :( That's what is great about this show--the never ever sugarcoat things. It's very gritty and frightfully real.

I wonder why he stopped seeing dead people, though? Because he stopped drinking?

• Members

Yeah thats my guess

Steve, I didnt know you watched Rescue Me! I miss our AIM chats, hope you are doing ok.

About Rescue Me, I didnt like those Jesue scenes either. They just made me feel uncomfortable.

• Members

Last night was pretty good. Tatum O'Neal is doing pretty well as Maggie. I can't believe the Susan Serandon character stole Keela (Or is it Keema?) I wonder if Laura is ever coming back or was she written out for good?

I kind of want Tommy and Shelia back together even though she's a nut. Did they ever explain how she got away from her abusive GF? I thought I'd seen all the episodes, but I'm wondering if I missed that or did they just drop it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Wow..just finished the episode..and what a crazy ending..Sheila is just nuts..She drugged and raped Tommy..She pulled a sami brady on him...But wow..This show just continues to shock me..

Love it..i really want Proby to be happy with his boyfriend though..loved that he told the chick that he might be gay..so cute..

Archived