CREEPY UFO/Alien Video...

KLN

• Members

This is just freaky as hell. Watch these two videos! I don't know if they're fake or real or what, but it's definitely freaky to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOeuG5rPzTE&search=ufo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGBBPvp5oMU&search=ufo

For the record, I totally believe in aliens. Are we really to believe that we're the only ones existing on this tiny little dot inside the entire vast insanely huge galaxy that never ends? I don't believe that aliens are slimy green creatures like in the movies -- that's just the fear of what we can't see and what our minds create. But I do believe that there's other life out there. And why wouldn't they explore our planet just as we explore theirs with our spaceships?

And something else I've always wondered... imagine travelling out father into the universe than anyone else ever has. Past the farthest planet, so many gazillions of miles away you can't even comprehend the distance. What is out there? And where is the end? Everything ends SOMEWHERE. Where does the galaxy end -- and what's on the other side? Something to ponder!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I believe in aliens as well...

There are MILLIONS of galaxies in the universe, and inside each galaxy there are HUNDREDS of solar systems with varying numbers of planets.

Ergo, there must be MANY, MANY millions of planets in the entire universe.

With such big odds, chances are that at LEAST one of them has life...

Supposedly the universe is still expanding. Theories go that it can either keep on stretching and stretching, or collapse back in one day (think of pulling a rubber band and then letting one end go).

I've wondered what's inside a black hole? There's such a huge amount of gravity there that not even light can escape!

*** The second video looks fake! Less credible than the first one.

• Members

I forgot what was in a black hole, but I did learn something nifty. If you went into a black hole, you'd be stretched as you go in, and then it would appear that you're frozen in time although you really aren't.

• Members

There are many people out there who believe that on 9/11, while the planes slammed into the towers, there were UFO's flying around.

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/WTC_UFO.html

One summer night, I was coming home from my video store job when I looked up into the sky, and there was this triangle in the sky with blue lights. It hovered, making no sound, and then it was gone in an instant.

I definitely believe in UFO's, and life on other planets. Some of them probably post here on this board. :lol:

Archived