AMC: ABC Media Net Pics

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awesome! Looks like he'll meet Josh on the first day...

So Jonathan - looks like he is finally going to become normal...SWEET! Oh Erin - stop your crying...lol

Nice to see the Chandler's in the courtroom - just hope that isn't Babe standing up and forgiving JR during it...lol. Nice to see Di - I've been missing her.

• Members

Lol. On one of other boards people were taking bets on how soon after his arrival Jeff would be lecturing and pointing fingers at Erica. And that's what he's doing in the very first picture. God I hate the saintly Martins.

Why is the Josh story even still moving forward? Any other soap except Passions/Days would have canned it by now. What exactly is the point of Aidan/Erin? Why are they going to do a triangle with them?

Please please AMC give me a reason to tune back in. De-Gumping Jon is a step in the right direction I guess....

• Members
Why do I get the feeling that Erica and Jeff will be sleeping together in a few months? Most of Erica's relationships seem to evolve from an angry confrontation. Zach is a different story because he never had feelings for Erica either way. But if Jeff is going to hate Erica at first, then he may end up in bed with her in a few months.

• Members

Maybe he is pointing his finger at her because she is trying to run things again. This is what I mean:

She made the decision to abort his baby even if he did not like it. He had no say, which is right because it was her body. However, now that Josh is alive she has no say in what Jeff decides to do. If the man wants to know his son, then Erica needs to shut up and take her lumps like he HAD to all those years agao.

• Members

LMAO, I said a week. Wow, MMT is really going to out do herself this time, huh? What a day or two back, and he's reading spoiled, selfish !@#$%^&*] Erica the riot act. Raise your hand if you saw that coming? :rolleyes: MMT is so friggin predictable.

Erica needs to tell Jeff to sit and spin on that finger of his. Bastard. I have a finger or two of my own for him :ph34r:

She did nothing and I repeat nothing, wrong. So she didn't tell Jeff? Big friggin deal. It's her body. Her choice. And she made it. Case closed.

I don't care how many time MMT tries to tell me that Erica was "bad/wrong" and that Greg was a some sort of [!@#$%^&*] saint, I ain't buying it.

MMT is one sick lady.

• Members

I would agree, but there's only a few reason's why he would crouched over pointing a finger at her like that. And they aren't good ones. I've seen Jack do that to her many, many times, and it's never a happy occassion.

Hope I'm wrong...but I haven't been yet. :mellow:

• Members

I think it was a natural reaction all those years ago for Jeff... because he was left in the dark about it. It is bound to come up with his arrival.... I don't see anything wrong with both sides of the argument being played. Sure it is Erica's body and her choice but it would have been unrealistic for Jeff to be like. oh well who cares.

Archived