AMC: ABC Media Net Pics

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, that's fine. I have NO problem with that. I don't like it, but I get it. It's IF/WHEN Jeff throws out that he had no right to choose then, and now he does, that I'm dreading. I'm sorry, but there is no reason either for that finger point. She is not a bad a little girl. She didn't something illegal, or something that she even regrets. He's scolding her. I HATE any man that does that her. If David did it, I'd want to kick his ass too.lol

I wish I felt that you're all right and it's just your standard anger without him getitng all preechy on her. But I speak MMT, better then most. (amcfan_19 you saw the email), I had MMT figured out last year with this storyline, and I have yet to be surprised by anything she has anyone say or do in this storyline. I don't expect that to happen this time either.

• Members

Oh I understand Kylie (please feel free to call me Adam).... and I pretty much agree. Erica made the choice and they all have to live with it.... just because Josh lived.... it shouldn't make any difference to Jeff now... in the pics they are both smiling so hopefully that is good news :lol:

The whole storyline has just opened a can of political worms (intended or not) and that alone should have told them to say wait a minute here... and apparently they did do that and decided they rode out the storm and now we can go ahead.... ABC is friggin fucked up!

• Members

The Erica lover in me in just in so much hell right now. :( NO one deserves what MMT is about to put Erica throught, and it kills me that I wanted a son for so damn badly. And now I can't even look at him. I have issues with Erica some days too, because I know what hell they're about to put her through. Like my banner says, she's nobody's victim, and I'm sick of her being protrayed as one, and as an "evil !@#$%^&*]" who dared to choose, at the same time. :angry:

I just want someone to cut Erica a break, you know? I just want someone to say they get it. And Madman was the bad guy. Support her and the decision she made. At this point, I'd take Jack as that person. I just want someone on her side.

• Members

well if she friggin would tell someone they'd support her LOL. Myrtle would be her rock... but Erica has decided to bottle it all up. Which is understandable. Jack will be mad at her for keeping the truth though I am sure of that.

• Members

Her daughers are going to be all up their "miracle" brother's ass, so Myrtle better stand by her. Hell, if Dixie wants to be her rock, I'd be happy. I just know MMT is going to divide Erica and her family this way (not that mind a little division with Jack/Erica (I deserve something good out of this...;)), and I hate it. I need someone tell Erica that what she did was okay, and that no matter what anyone tells her, she shouldn't be ashamed or regret it. She did nothing wrong, Greg did. IF (when) I get that...I might be able to let go of, some of the hate I have for this storyline.

• Members

I agree. He was her husband, and not some one night stand or something.

Greg's no saint and Erica was WRONG. She and Jeff were married and a woman having an abortion when she's married IMHO is very, very wrong. A husband should have some say so. I'm all pro-choice and never been married but still a marriage should count for some rights for the husband.

I hope it means that old frickign idiot Jonathan's brain tumor is back and he's gonna die the miserable death this lousy character deserves then maybe the equally annoying Lily can become catatonic and go into a hospital or kill her agravating self. :D

• Members

Honestly, I don't care what Jeff thinks.lol Mostly, cause I don't like him or the Martin's, but I do think that he has a right to be anry and very angry. But there is a fine line between that, and him getting preechy with her. The anger I can handle, and I can be okay with...but the preechy crap (and we all KNOW AMC will go there) is where I have serious issues.

I just want someone on Erica's side. If I get that, I can move past the bitterness. But if everyone drags her over the coals, I'm never gonna stop !@#$%^&*]ing. :D

• Members

You do realize that you are getting worked up over one small picture, right? For all we know, Erica could have had a booger sticking out of her nose and Jeff was just letting her know.

I'm in the crowd of waiting and seeing. Even if he does get preechy with her, I wouldn't blame him. Think about it. He, who wanted children at the time, was completely left in the dark about the child she was carrying because she wanted to be a model. Not only did she have an abortion behind his back, but she also carried on an affair with a man, and when that man was murdered (by Mona), Jeff was put on trial for the crime!

Erica put him through a lot of [!@#$%^&*], abortion aside, so I can only imagine how angry he's going to be to learn that he could have been a father, but wasn't, but now he really is, but the child is no longer a child, he's a 33 year old man.

• Members

Kylie, question you say you cannot stand to look of Josh. If he was all of the sudden gone one day (killed, sent to prison for Madden's murder) but they still kept him Erica's son WOULD you tune back in?

Archived