AMC: ABC Media Net Pics

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's a good question, and honestly, until it happened, I don't know how to answer it. If he were to be killed, I think I'd just pretend none of this happened. And if he left one day, I'd probably just do the same. At this point, I've been through so much with this mess that even if they did make him stolen eggs or something like that, I think the idea of her son is forever ruined for me.lol

I'm not the only one who had this reaction to those pics, I post at a lot of boards where people feel the same way. So I think it's a message that is coming across in the pics, not just to me. Sorry, but that pointing his finger and that stance is one Jack does to her all the time, and it's not a pleasant thing. It's very clear that he's scolding her in that pic. Very clear.

Oh, I'm not saying that I think Jeff should just say nothing and be happy that Josh is alive. Not at all. Like you said besides the abortion, she put him through hell, so he has a lot of crap he needs to deal with, with her. That's fine, with me. It's where I fear they'll go with this after, that's not. Joe has already mentioned Jeff's right to choose. And that Erica took that from him. But no one is quick to defend Erica's right to choose. That's all I'm asking MMT for (that and an end to J&E....;)). Someone to defend Erica's right to choose. Right or wrong on the ethical side of things, she had a legal right to do what she did, and someone needs to point out to Jeff/Joe/Josh that Erica's right was taken away, just as Jeff's was. That is all, all I want from this story.

All I've done is wait. I've known who Josh is since last August, and got confirmation in September. I've waited, and I've waited, and I've waited. I just want this all over with. And I just want Erica to make it through this. She's been through the ringer the last few years, and I just want my girl to finally get a break and get some peace. :)

• Members

I haven't seen him in ages but when did John James become a blonde?

I just read that Brooke will be involved in the Erica/Jeff/Jack story as a sympathetic ear for Jack. I think the show might play with the Erica/Jeff and Brooke/Jack pairings for a while but it will ultimately end up with

Jeff/Brooke hooking up and Jack/Erica staying together.

I'm just thrilled that Jack/Erica are finally getting a story that will address THEM and their relationship and not revolve around their children. It's been way too long since they shared meaningful scenes as a couple.

• Members

Yes Jeff has a right to have residual anger I absolutely agre, its just that this story is following a completely predictable path: At the end of this story (if anyone is left watching) Erica will say how wrong she was to abort her now-precious Josh and she will be (blech) redeemed for the abortion. Sick sick sick.

The only person who thinks Erica was an evil b*tch for having the abortion is Megan McTavish.

• Members

Regarding the pics. It's not one pic of Jeff pointing, arms crossed, crouching over, blah blah, it's ALL of them with the warm family reunion fop The Clan of the Blood!Martin Docs. They send out pics to match the story's message for that particular week and I am not sure how else one could interpret Jeff's body language. Maybe, he's like that for just the week highlighted, but I'd be surprised.

And for the record, under these most ridiculous and offensive of sci-fi circumstances, yes, Jeff has a right to be angry. But the storyline as a whole is offensive to me and to Erica, Erica Kane so it's hard for me to take her getting a Martinized dressing down. I hate it.

• Members

ICAM, that's it exactly. And Bianca will be the one to abslove mommy of her sin. Anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves. This is all about Erica admiting she was wrong, and loving her percious miracle son with all her heart. It's sick.

As for Jeff, I believe he's going to be no differen then Joe. Tad is the only one who seems to be on Erica's side (and I love him for it).

MMT is sick.

Archived