Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm inclined to agree, but I think I still have some Janelle love somewhere. I gotta go look in the 'Lost & Found.' LOL!

Just finished watching yesterday's "Housecalls." Lisa was the guest host and she was good. Finally, someone that actually knows what she's talking about and watches that show and the live feeds... that includes host Gretchen, who often times doesn't seem too aware. I hope Lisa bumps that freakin' annoying Bunky as the frequent guest host.

• Members

I think Janelle is very smart too, and I also admire how she is independant and doesn't give a [!@#$%^&*] about blending in with other people if she doesn't like them. She can stand on her own and does her thing. And everybody in the house who's mad at her for getting rid of Diane are hypocrites. James put CG up when they all wanted Mike and he did his thing. The floaters have no right to be mad at her either, she was just playing the game and removing her before she would strike first.

I don't think Amy attacking what Janelle does for a living is making her look better. What's with people caring about that anyways? I wouldn't do it, but if Janelle likes it what do I care. Jase judged her too and he should really not talk, after going out with Holly.

• Members

Not to mention, this week the floaters (Marcie and Erika) have proved how quickly they could turn on the Sov's. So Janey knew it was coming and she knipped one of their numbers while she had the chance. Such a good move.

• Members

Well, Marcellas and Erika were with Janelle, up until last week, so Janelle pushed them away. But still, their true colors are coming out. I cannot believe Marcellas and Erika are now the Nerd Herd all over again. It's unbelievable. I'm not surprised but really disappointed. I'm disappointed in Danielle too, for the way she's acting. Actually :lol: I'm sick of ALL the All-Stars acting like whiny bitches. Grow the [!@#$%^&*] up ... :P

• Members

They were looking for the first opportunity to jump ship. If Kaysar or Howie won HOH this week, you know Erika would her nose so far up their asses, it would not be funny.

People on Joker's call them the Float herd or the Float Terds. I agree. I love posting on Joker's more than SON about BB, cuz the Sov Love is still alive there! :lol: And Marcie/Erika bashing is amazing.

Here is a link to a pic of Will and his gf, Erin Brodie of For Love or Money. Erin is a freaking beautiful girl! She's also the daughter of a famous NFL 49-ers Quarterback from the 80's I think?

http://forums.realitytvplanet.com/viewtopi...4e28e5dcfe2f9a4

• Members

I've been really upset with all the Janelle-hate lately. I still love her, but I really think she was way too wishy-washy with her nominations during her HOH. She really had a bad week and pretty much screwed herself over. I feel a little bad for her....

Thanks to Survivor All-Stars and now BB All-Stars - I can 100% say that All-Stars sounds like a great idea on paper - but plays out horribly on-screen. This season is lacking, and I'm not into it as much as new seasons. I guess the new person dimension adds to it, but I for one am bored with this season.

All-Star editions just don't work.

• Members

Erika's -- ugh. I can't believe I liked her in S4. I guess it's just because I hated so many people that season!

Janelle is still loved, mostly, on Sucks, RealityBBQ and Jokers, so ... there are a lot of haters, but she doesn't give two shits about them.

I love Janelle and will always love her and the game she plays. I disagreed, a bit, with her nominations last week, she could of handled them a little better, but meh, she did what she did... and instead of Danielle we'd probably be seeing Diane as HOH right now.

I bet Thursday's HoH will be one of those crapshoots, which doesn't make me happy cause ANYONE can win those. Hopefully Howie can repeat his success last year and win.

• Members

I dont think it matters who wins HoH this Thursday bc the Coup d'etat winner will overthrow them anyway. For that reason Im not sure if I want Janie or Howie to get HoH bc that could end up screwing them up

LOL....another good episode though. I loved after Janie got the veto in her DR, she said to Danielle "Too bad, so sad" Oh and I loved how miserable Danielle was. She deserved it.

• Administrator

Why did Danielle deserve it? She was just going after the best competitor in the house. Her only mistake was not backdooring Janelle.

Great episode once again. I knew Janelle would win since this was a competition that the producers could manipulate making Janelle win.

Funniest scene was Will and Mike in the diary room.

*With no emotion and 'sad'*

"Did you win veto?"

"No. I only won a trip to Aruba and a plasma tv."

"Did you win veto?"

"No. I only won five thousand dollars."

*They look to the camera and start laughing* :lol:

Also, "Money can't buy you love.......but it can you lots of stuff and I LOVE STUFF!!" :lol:

And his whole 'blame marcellas' plan was also funny. :lol:

Buh bye, Kaysar. :(

• Members

My pet peeve of this season is the misuse of the Big Brother term "backdoor." Jase did it and now Janelle and Kaysar are doing it. A houseguest is "backdoored" when the HOH's original intent, before the nomination ceremony, is to put two pawns up, have someone use the veto to save one of the pawns, and then replace that pawn with the original target during the veto ceremony. Jase WAS NOT backdoored. Chicken George was James target for eviction and he won veto. Kaysar WAS NOT backdoored. Janelle was Danielle's target and she won veto.

What was up with Marcellas jumping up and down over getting the slop pass? That was a bit much.

I felt sorry for Danielle. Her peeps didn't try to win veto, Janelle won it, she chose not to go after the phone call, and she had to go into solitary confinement. Poor thing. I did kinda chuckle at how everyone was cheering "Free Danielle!" when she was released and Janelle just walked on by like she could care less.

I'm glad that the houseguests plot to put Marcellas on the block didn't work, not because I care much for him, but because I hate when the houseguests think they can just bully and dictate who the HOH puts on the block.

• Members
Bc she let the power get to her head. She was talking alot of [!@#$%^&*] about Janelle and was revelling in the fact that she was going to be the one to bring her down. That didnt happen and karma hit her bc all her plans for the week backfired. She deserved to be alone and miserable after the way she was before

Archived