Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Members

Mike, I don't remember Will winning that much the first go around. He used his manipulations then too. I think he did more than he has done this season, but just like he told everyone he hated them that week. Anyone else would have been voted off, but somehow Will just keeps sliding through. I don't like him, but when he manipulates all the others like he does, you realize what a player he is, and makes you disrespect the whole gang for being so stupid.

As far as POV they do try when it is one of them on the line, just like Mike tried hard so he could get himself off. I think they don't try the HOH's so that they don't make themselves targets of others in the game by making nominations. And why should they even try when they can work their manipulations on the HOH and get them to do the dirty work. They make the HOH the target and not themselves.

As much as I hate Mike and Will, they do know what they are doing.

Will even said himself in the diary room on the last show that Janelle was stupid. Whether Janelle wanted to or not, she did exactly what he wanted her to do.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Will was carried to the F2 by pretty much everyone on his season but Bunky and Kent. But as a said nine times out of ten, you can't get through without winning anything. There is the slim chance it works.

Not only did Janelle do what Will wanted her to do - more importantly - she did what she wanted to do.

• Members

also you have to remember BB2 is much different than BB today. There was less emphasis on competitions then. All there was HoH and back then I beleive you could even get it back to back. The rules have changed, Veto has been added and now we will get the Coup d'etat. All 3 competitions will be bids for power in this game and those who step up and can win those are ultimately the strong players, bc they control who goes home

• Members

I can't stand some of the people in this game. For the second time, someone, who has complained in the past about Chilltown not being put up for eviction, is going to go after someone else. James had HoH and did he nominate Will and Boogie? No. They took Jase out. People complained that Chilltown should've went up. Janelle gets HoH and did she nominate Will and Boogie? No. Danielle and James were pissed. James, you coud've done that the week before. Now, Danielle is HoH and does she put up Chilltown? No. She goes after Janelle for vengance like they are in second grade again. The house is full of hypocrites.

• Members

I know. I just don't get it. James of all people - if he had his way, the chicken man would be gone now, people. THE CHICKEN MAN!!!!

And he called her the stupidest player in the game ever? Um, try the smartest slash strongest! Janelle did what was best for her. PERIOD!!!! Will wasn't a threat to her. Diane was. THE END.

• Members

last time I checked, Janelle outlasted him last season. She's won how many HoHs and vetos? She's one of the best players in BB history. He needs to STFU. Oh and again why are people calling her fat? At first it was the women and I figured they wre jealous but James said Janelle wont be tough to beat in the veto comp bc she's such a fat ass this season. What a prick. I REALLY hope Danielle's plan to use him as a pawn backfires and he goes this week

Chicken George's chicken again is annoying. He gets WAY too much airtime.

Marcellas better thank the producers bc they edited him too positivelly when he gave George the slop pass. They made it seemlike he gave it out of the bottom of his heart but Dani MADE him do it. He was a real !@#$%^&*] about it

LMAO, I loved Janelle's last line about Danielle "Frankly I think she's a !@#$%^&*]"

• Members

I just want to vent...

Chicken George is annoying. Before we know it he will win this game and that will suck.

I am going to become a cat now. I don't care for Erika, especially since she was friends with Toni from Love Cruise. I liked her when she was friends with Jack on her show but she is just a non entity. And stop throwing your boobs around.

Howie. Please start talking about boobies more. It makes my BF want to watch the show more and we have our TV time together. If you don't start talking about boobies, I am going to have to watch OCC again.

Woogie. I love you too. Ok, WILL you are by far the best player ever to play this game (I know it's arguable) You are the best player to ever win this game. You are the most entertaining. And the hottest.I kinda wish you weren't with Erin Brodie becasue I want you to hook up with Janelle because you two would have beautiful children.

Janelle. You grew on me. I hated you last season. Now I want to see you in the F2 with Will. I see Will winning though, although I now almost the whole board will jump all over me on that one. Those two are playing a hell of a game

• Administrator

I wuldn't mind that.....with Will winning of course. :D

Dani's plan is so risky and I love it that she and James are willing to take this risk to take out Janelle. Having Janelle and James fight for the veto is a producers dream. LOL Tuesday's epsiode is going to heart pounding to see who wins the veto. If Janelle loses the veto, she's gone. If Janelle wins the veto, Kaysar's gone. Unless of course things change. LOL

• Members

Ha! I don't have the feeds this year but I saw right through that & pointed it out to my family (we're ALL addicts). I was disgusted that he didn't immediately give the slop pass to George after winning, like any decent human being with 1/2 a heart would do. No instead he waits until BB guilts him into it by throwing a pizza party that all the houseguests get to share in except for poor George. MarcellASS's behavior is everything I had long forgotten I disliked about him in season 3. That year, I was actually thrilled when he didn't use the veto because I knew he was toast & that Lisa had a better chance with him out of the game (Dani/Jason may have voted her out over Amy). He's as big a vulture as the rest of them, if not worse.

Exactly. A point a lot of people seem to be missing. Diane was someone who was going to strike if Janelle didn't strike first. A truly smart woman understands the core of herself and other women, good & bad. Diane would've come a lot harder [than Chilltown]. Janelle's only mistake was not nominating Diane in the first place instead of Erika.

• Members

You have NO idea. My heart will be pounding, and I know what happens!

A word from Diane......

Hey everyone it's the one and only defeated Diane, LOL,

I'm sorry I am gonna have to make this quick, got lots to do and trying to relax at the same time, but I just had to stop by. I am so sorry that ya'll had to see me go so early. I tried my best and I think maybe it just wasn't for me this year. I haven't watched the old episodes yet and am a little scared, LOL. Apparently they had a field day with my crying. Anywho, I just wanted your guys help in maybe passing this message to whomever should hear it. I pretty much trashed Janelle to the max and I wanted to apologize for my actions. Yes I got a raw deal and I still believe I was put out for personal reasons and not because I was a threat. I believe that people save face and do it all the time. So whether she did me dirty or not, we trashed each other, she started it first, I followed, and hopefully it will cease sometime soon. But my point is I will always take responsibility for my words and so forth, I don't regret it, but I do apologize to my fans as well and Janelles. Thats it. As soon as I get settled I will write again. Love you all!!!!!!!!!!! "

erika says: " we were suppose to be the floaters, i hate doing the work."

• Members

People can call Janelle dumb until the cows come home. I don't give a flying [!@#$%^&*]. At least she knows better than to nominate the person in the house closest to her. Danielle is a [!@#$%^&*] moron. I really thought behind Janelle, she was playing the best game. I'm not so sure now.

Archived