PSNS: Norma and Edna Return

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a rumour at this point. I don't think Reilly would kill his psychotic loveable Bethie.

btw It also says that Norma "sings" on July 3rd LOL

Vendetta will have been over for 2 weeks before Norma returns. The monk is revealed on THursday June 1

• Members

Exactly.

That will be great. I don't think Vendetta will be quite over. The mystery of who the monk is and what he wants will be but I heard they are in Italy through July since there are supposed to be huge payoffs involving Theresa/Ethan, Fancy/Noah, and Whitney/Chad.

Here is another heads uu-in SOW this week it says a connection is revealed between two villains sometime this week. Wonder what that means?

I still think Spike will die. Beth will be like presumed dead or something but they will never get rid of her, Edna, or Norma entirely. JER loves those 3 and it shows in the fact that he brings them back all the time and that makes me very happy. :)

• Members

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I think the death in Italy will be a faked death. And I think it will be Ethan - based on the "You will gain Ethan, but lose your love" thing.

I think Gwen will probably be exposed in Italy, but Ethan will somehow "die" in the catacombs.

• Members

I'm telling you, it's Beth. I know it's hard to believe but it is. And yes, I'll admit it's technically "rumor" right now, but the rumors have come from people who seem to be reliable sources. I believe it's Beth, and I think we should demand a change!!

Archived