B&B: SOD & SOW Spoilers

• Members

SOW:

Katherine Kelly Lang took a two week break from the Bold and the Beautiful in April to vacation with her family in Italy. Look for Brooke to only be off the canvas from May 23-26, however. "I did a lot of pre and post taping, and they just dealt with other storylines for a few days," explains Lang.

Inside sources say B&B scrambled to keep Brooke's absence brief because of a major event the show has planned for her and Nick this spring.

SOD:

Stephanie and Brooke: the feud is over!

For two decades Stephanie has gone to drastic lengths to keep Brooke away from Ridge. But Ridge's health crisis has changed her outlook. "She see that her priorities as a mother have been wrong," says Brad Bell. "Stephanie looks back and sees that everything she's hated and blamed Brooke for, like taking Eric and marrying Thorne, would've been avoided if she had just accepted in the beginning what Ridge wanted and let him be with Brooke. So, Stephanie is taking responsibility for a lot of what went wrong."

Not surprisingly, Brooke is suspicious. "She's afraid of Stephanie," chuckles Bell. "She thinks it's a trick because she's seen this before. It's 'Stephanie pretending to be my friend because she wants something from me'. But this time, it's genuine and it takes awhile for Brooke to see it."

Last week, Stephanie announced she would step down and reinstall Brooke as CEO. Nick urges Brooke to turn down the offer. He is supported by his mother, Jackie, who has a tempting business proposition of her own for Brooke. But how long will it be before Stephanie's peacemaking goes down in flames, like all of her past detentes with Brooke? According to Bell, never. "This is not a flip-flop," he insists. "It's a definite story direction. For Stephanie, its' life-altering, and I'm changing the foundation of the show."

Wed May 24 Taylor winds up in Stephens arms

Dante sees that he has feelings for Felicia when she begins to model for him

Thursday may 25 Jackie gives Nick some sound advice

Revenge is sweet, as Taylor, Stephen and Nick each make their own plan to bring the Forrester family down

Stephanie distributes the remaining stock

Felicia tells Dante that they should give love a chance

Taylor confronts Stephanie about her betrayal

Bridget warns Nick that Brooke's past behavior may repeat itself

Dante and Felicia kiss

Stephen makes a tempting offer to Taylor

Dante catches Felicia and Christian in a passionate kiss

And Brooke turns the tables on everyone after Nick places her in the ultimate position of power

http://spoilerdiva.proboards40.com/index.c...read=1147973074

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived