AMC: Kendall after the coma (spoiler), and Lish the Dress

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

you know i've been thinking about it and it looks like this situation with Zach/Ryan/Kendall & the baby plays out for at least the next 2 weeks. i'm thinking kendall will wake up and go into labor, possibly rendering the whole choice drama, mute.

• Members

^Oh I hope you are right Mel!!! I want Kendall awake when her little boy comes into the world....can't wait for the first Kendall/Spike moment {forget about Zach and Ryan. lol}..it will be awww worthy!!!!!! :)

• Members

Sorry, but Kendall and I want Zach to be there so that we can hear him say "B-R-E-A-T-H"

Ya know in that oh so sexy way :)

And yes this will play out for another 2 -3 weeks because Eden is slated to be on air for 3 weeks. Mayb the coma last for another 2 and then she leaves a week after the baby is born.

• Members

More spoilers regarding this from New Beginnings & the Z/K board:

Next week Ryan realizes that he still loves Kendall and that he is taking another choice away from her. He sides with Zach(hell has frozen over :lol: ) and decides he wants to save the baby.

Spike is born the week of May 29....looks like Kendall does wake up that week :) {Well I hope so!!}

• Members

How does he realize that he still loves Kendall now, when he was under the truth serum he didn't say that. I hope that he is not going to try to come between Zendall.

I guess Ryan is going to be on Erica's S* list :)

• Members

Wow hell has frozen over if Ryan's siding with Zach :P

How is Ryan realizing he loves her anything new? He said it yesterday that he he loved her as a friend and the mother of his son, so I don't see this revelation being any different.

I'm just glad that he realizes that he was taking her choice away, and sides with Zach.

I guess this means Ryan and Erica will be broken up when he sides with Zach :P

• Members

He was siding with Zach before the court battle, he just couldn't man-up enough to say the words and say it to Erica. He knew in court tht Zach and Babe were telling the truth.

Any yeah you are right he is probably going to tell Bianca that he loves Kendall and always will as a friend. Then he will realize that he took Greenlee's choice away, and that is why he won't do the same thing for Kendall. And he also knows that Zach loves Kendall and Kendall loves Zach. As much as he annoys me at times, he is not the type to come between them. So I correct myself.

• Members

This is Ryan's "redemption" so that he can finally get some closure. Read in SOD that they're screentesting actresses for that new character "Annie" specially to see if they have chemistry with Cameron. So Ryan has to have his closure to finally truly move on.

Yeah he knew they were telling the truth, he just let his guilt cloud his judgement.

• Members

i don't agree at all that Ryan couldn't man up enough to tell Erica. he has been absolutely torn into pieces over this whole thing. it has has absolutely nothing to do with how manly he is. i don't think that just becuase he & zach handle things differently it makes one better than the other at all. as a matter a fact they are similar in many ways. jmho!

Archived