DAYS: Soap Opera Weekly Spoilers

• Members

it sucks because i want to like the carrie/austin/lucas/sami storyline, as they are some of my favorite characters and couples on the show..But it is a weak storyline..I'll accept a carcus pregnancy, but please let Austin and Carrie at least have an affair..i want Lumi to realize they deserve better than carrie and austin...

i just want jer to spice up this story...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah that would help. I do think Carrie will miscarry though. Just a gut feeling. I actually think what we are seeing now isn't the real story. I think the real story will be what happens after the double wedding. I don't know why but it just seems that this is not the big story JER is looking to tell-don't think we have seen it yet.

• Members

What happen to the "90's " Carrie?

The "90" Carrie didn't give a rats ass about Lucas and wouldn't let some birth defect get in the way of her love for Austin and wanting to have kids. She aslo wouldn't be so pro, "Austin/Sami." She should be FIGHTING for Austin!!

• Members

I HATE these Bo/Billie sex spoilers, exactly how an all time low happens.....Bo would never have sex with Billie sober, Bo should be trying to fight for Hope, not get so upset over just getting denied an instant message, gimme a [!@#$%^&*] break, what is JER doing?

Patrick and Hope have no chemistry, but I can see Hope being vunerable in this honestly so I am not as upset with this as I am the 1 millionth round of Bo/Billie sex.

I want mid May to hurry up and get here, thats when the show will be getting good again.

I am very happy that AS signed on for another 3 years, not even 30 years old and she is already a vet IMO.

• Members

PhoenixRising:

Everyone here is entitled to their opinions, whether positive or negative.

You've got every right to be excited about DAYS, just as other people have a right to be critical of the show in general, the writing, SLs etc.

I'm sorry to say, the sad reality is right now not many people are happy with DAYS, judging by the ratings and the message boards.

• Members

I already apologized today Evan in one thread if I was out of line but I don't know if I was in this thread but I will anyway so I am sorry if I was harsh. Many people were happy with Days but April got everyone down. May and the summer will be great though. Its a natural instinct for me to jump to Days's defense no matter what. It definitely makes for interesting arguments since I always argue for my point heavily.

I have learned my lesson-I will defend the show but I am going to take Steve's advice and just back off. Its not worth me getting bent out of shape and frustrated anymore.

• Members

Phoenix, I think it's great you are so passionate about your favorite show. :D

I mightn't always agree with you, but I think we can debate things without personal abuse(and I've been as guilty of that as anyone else).

• Members

Thank you for that. I appreciate it. I think many people feel like I attack them for not liking the show when that couldn't be further from the truth. I am a very dedicated fan and very passionate and sometimes that possesses me to the point where I ramble on and on and feel the need to defend days against every possible negative claim. I guess its one of those things where if you are enjoying the show you want everyone-including former fans-to enjoy it too so you can all share in it together. Unfortunately, everyone has their view as to what is good, bad, etc so I don't think everyone will ever agree when a show is good and bad.

I do let things get out of control sometimes-like today when I even kind of got testy with Kev and King Reilly-two of my Days pals who haven't been enjoying the show so much of late. That was out of line and I apologize. I had a pretty emotional day today and all the bad Days news only made it worse and my emotions were all over the place. We are all guilty of being harsh and bordering on personal abuse at times but thankfully at SON people realize their mistakes and apologize for the most part. I do like you Evan and I hope we can look past are differing opinions and some day enjoy the show together. This goes for all those people I spar with regarding Days regularly. I will apologize again to Kev, KR and everyone else for my posts today and I will also apologize to anyone else who may have ever felt offended by my posts. I hope everyone can just accept my views and opinions as I will yours and hopefully we can have some good debate in a peaceful environment :) .

• Members

Nah, its for Fath and they're going to teach her how to roll her eyes in the other direction.

I've tried but cannot get into Shimi. Its like watching a pair of Jr High kids playing grown up and I hate watching a character that has the potential Shawn has being played for a fool through sex.

Archived