DAYS: Soap Opera Weekly Spoilers

• Members

Bo/Billie and Patrick Hope Sex is the article.

Bo goes to the Cheatin' Heart and gets drunk. Billie goes to find him. She tells him to get it together and go after Hope. Bo kisses her. He mumbles Hope's name and Billie is like "screw you. Go to sleep!" Nothing happens.

The next morning, Bo wakes up and realizes he has no future with Hope. He tells Billie that if Hope wanted to work things out she would have stayed in Salem or would be in touch with him. He tells Billie she's the only person that has been there for him throughout this ordeal. Pinson says Billie is feeling guilty because of what she did to make Hope think Bo slept with Billie. Then Bo leans over and kisses her - SOBER! One thing leads to another and they have sex.

Hope and Patrick take a walk on the island, Patrick confesses his feelings for her. They have sex too.

Week of 5/1

Abe finds a clue that Lexie was at Dune.

Shawn blasts Belle for upsetting Mimi.

John learns Alex has no intention of bringing Marlena back to Salem.

Lucas attacks Austin.

Abby catches Jen and Frankie in bed together.

Week of 5/8

Caroline tries to get Bo and Hope back on track.

Chelsea develops a guilty conscience.

Carrie makes a stunning announcement.

For my fellow Martha lovers.......... she was named Outstanding Performer of the Week for the week of 4/10! It's great to see her commended for her excellent work.

A bit on Patch and Kayla coming back...... no spoilers. The show has hired an acting coach to work with everyone. They are concerned about NBC not picking up the last 2 years of their contract.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Most of the cast have been with the show half there life and is vey talented. The acting isn't the problem its the writing. I feel bad for the actors who pick up the script and see that there character is so out of character, and is being destroyed. They need to get some new writers up in there.

• Members

They think 2.3 is an alltime low...i can see them going even lower with Bo and Billie/Hope and Patrick having sex....Thank god for the news of the alex story climaxing and patch/kayla coming back..because days sucks right now...

• Members

i'm just so pissed about Bo and Billie having sex...I could possibly handle it if Bo was drunk..but Bo would not have sex with Billie sober, mainly because of their history and the fact that he knows billie still has feelings for him..

This is wrong JER..fans are going to be in a uproar..Looking around the net, people are already looking for buckets for when they vommit!!!!!

• Members

Patch and Kayla coming back will mean nothing without good writing. They may get a bounce at first but people won't stick around if the writing is not there. That is what happen with the Bope story. We were promised that Zach dying would be a big story for Bope. It quickly turned into The Chelsea Story and all those gains that Days made back in January are a distant memory. JER lied to us. And I bet he lies again with Patch and Kayla. Days may get a boost with the returns at first but if JER drags it out, people will start tuning out again.

• Members

Perfectly Said Dawn.

Bringing back P/K is just a gimmick to rise the rating. We all know that Days will reach new highs in June. I can seen them hitting 3.2 or higher in June. But by August they will be back to a 2.7.

• Members

wow,new all time low here we come! the show is beyond bad. of course the return will spike up the ratings,but in a usual JERk gimmick attempt it will fall back down since they dont get the WRITING is the problem.the secret is not to get people watching - the secret is how to make them stay watching on a daily basis.

• Members

I will just say these sound great and I am excited and leave it at that. Way too much Days negativity today for me to deal with-especially sicne a week ago everyone was loving it and now a 2.3 and people go nuts. Bo and Billie were in love and they are vulnerable so it makes sense. So does Hope and Patrick. Days didn't hit record lows last year for Bollie sex and they won't this year.

The only thing I hate is them using an acting coach. Sure some of the actors need to work on thier skills a bit but there is no need for that really.

• Members

If KC wants Days to get picked up, he should wake the hell up and fire the abomination named JERk! Acting has nothing to do with it (okay, with the exception of Jason, Mimi and Kyle). Wriitng is the problem. And I can predict, if JERk screws up Patch and Kayla's return, the show is guaranteed cancellation.

Part of being a fan is seeing both the positive and negative aspects of the show and what goes on behind and in front of the cameras. Consistently saying the show is great and refusing to state the obvious truth that the show is bad at times is precisely the reason that nothing is done to improve it.

• Members

A little extreme aren't you? Man people today are going nuts just because Days hit a new low. It will be fine and it will rebound in the weeks ahead. I keep telling people that just because JER gets canned doesn't mean the show will get better in their opinion. You may get someone even worse so be careful what you wish for.

I do see the postive and negative I just never mention the negative too much. The show isn't perfect but alot of this is being blown way out of proportion and it happens everytime Days' ratings drop. When they go up, everything is calmer. I liek the show right now and so do many others and the reason why nothing is done to improve it by your standards is because the damn fanbases keep changing their damn minds and because of that the show has no clue what people want. That is the sad truth-the fanbases are the show but they are also responsible for alot of what has happened negatively.

• Members

IA. I bet the reason NBC hasn't announce Days pick up yet is because they are waiting to see how P/K return will effect the ratings in the long run, not the short run. Its pretty obviouse that Days will be htting new highs come June but what about the rest of the summer. Will Days be able to hold steady those high rating they will receive in June throughout the summer??

• Members

Why is it extreme that I state my opinion? Is it because I'm not lavishing praise on the show? Ratings have nothing to do with how I feel. I have watched this show for nearly nineteen years, through the good and through the bad. I have earned my right as a fan to critique the show and those that run it, and frankly, I am a little sick of people like me, who ARE fans of what the show was and COULD BE, being called extreme because we want the show to live up to its potential. JERk, along with Langan, is the reason the show has been reduced to a joke in the daytime industry. He creates wonderful storylines, but does not follow through on them, and the ratings are proof of fans' increasing inpatience. And as for possibly getting someone worse, are you actually kidding me? Nothing can be worse than a man who kills a child merely as a plot device to get a couple of his creation, Bollie, into bed. If he destroys the integrity of Patch/Kayla, a couple that is deemed by many veteran fans as the greatest couple in the shows history next to Tom and Alice, it will be the last straw.

Thanks. Are you watching ATWT today? Its ROCKING.

Archived