DAYS: Soap Opera Weekly Spoilers

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only spoiler i like on here is Caroline trying to get Bo and Hope back together...I'm all for Bo and Hope being split up for awhile..And i think its great that Hope's finally getting some action outside of Bo..Because bo has hooked up with Billie many times over the years..But i just can't support bo and billie sex...

One good thing about this all is its happening during the first week of May, so after its done we can move on..Get everyone to morgan island..and get Bope back to salem..I'm ready for this damm trial to start...The trial has great potential for drama, start it already!!!!

• Members

I doubt it. Back in 2003, Days started negoiations around the same time and the deal wasn't signed till June. SOD said a few weeks ago how the negiations between Sony, Corday, and NBC could take a while. NBC announcing whether or not Days has been picked up or not has nothing to do with Patch and Kayla.

• Members

I thought you cancellation comment was extreme. I didn't mind the rest of it. You questioned me as fan first and I have been watching since the early 80's through good and bad. I am sorry if I was testy with you but the cancellation comment got me all worked up. As for me being positive, I like the show right now and am enjoying it so if I want to praise it I will. Oh and ATWT does rock-its my second favorite. Oh and there are lots worse then JER-Higley, McTavish, Guza, Langan, etc-need I say more?

I agree. JER has done a good job with Bollie and Hotrick but I can totally understand why people dislike it. I do understand why the characters do it but I think its for the best that its out of the way because after that May sounds really good. Also, the action seems to be picking up which is always good.

Days will be fine-its got so much coming up and I think it will rebound next week and by the end of May will be back in the high 2's and then June and the summer should be higher IMO.

Agreed and if Patch and Kayla's return fails (which I doubt) that will not automatically result in cancellation.

Oh and Ali Sweeney resigned with the show for 3 more years. Its in the new SOD. I wasn't even aware her contract was up but I am happy she signed :) .

• Members

Bottom line. If the Steve/Kayla story is a huge umbrella story, the outcome in the ratings will determine JER's future, and the future of Days on NBC. If it's written well, and viewers come back and stay, Days will stay put until at least 2009. If not.......that's it, it's all over.

I pray that is a success. But if it's not........it WILL be on KC's and JER's head.

And if they did hire an acting coach, I really hope the first thing he/she said was to tell Drake "Aye, man. That eyebrow thing really makes you look foolish. You're not Clint Eastwood. Drop it." :)

• Members

One more thing...

Last year Marlena/Roman and John/Kate had sex in the sametime..

Earlier this month: Lucas/Carrie and Austin/Sami had sex in the same episode

and now Bo/Billie and Patrick/Hope are going to most likely have sex at the same time..

Why does JER do that? as a double whammy...or so one party isn't the only guilty ones...

• Members

oh yeah Chanel..But i actually hated shelle at the time..And was a huge Jan fan, so i didn't really care about that..

As much as people will !@#$%^&*] about JER..in my oppinion he's done wonders with the shawn, belle, mimi, and phillip storyline..Love that storyline now..

• Members

That is strange and didn't Bo and Billie have sex in the pit the same week last year that they are going to this year? Strange stuff.

Agreed but JER did do a good job making them all flawed characters and has created two viable options in Shimi and Shelle. He can go the distance with this story and I hope he does because its very fun to watch.

• Members

The reason i do like the shawn, mimi, belle, phillip storyline, is because its progressed at a reasonable speed..He started shawn and mimi slowly, after shawn finally reached his breaking point with belle....then with the claire drama he showed fans why shelle is a great pairing...Now we have two great pairings to choose from Belle/Shawn and Mimi/Shawn...

My problem with the austin, sami, lucas, carrie storyline is its progressed way too quickly..Lucas and Carrie did not need to get engaged so quickly...She choose to be with lucas, then they were engaged less than a week later..Why couldn't we have seen them just date for a while...Also its gross that carrie would even think of marrying lucas..They have no chemistry..and she's already married two of his brothers (mike and austin)....

Also i don't see why Austin would want anything romantically with sami, except to maybe get back at lucas and carrie or out of loneliness..So these spoilers with Carrie pregnant and Austin proposing to sami don't really excite me...I will change my mind if carrie and austin wind up having sex, making it a possibility that he's the father..Or it carrie loses the baby..The only thing that makes this story enjoyable for me, is its obvious the rooting value is for lucas/sami and austin/carrie..

Archived