Beyond ready. Glad she reminded us.
Yeah, I didn't mind this week's episode which I watched earlier (and will talk about later since it's a work day for me), I also find it had a lot of moments of slowness. Overall, enjoyable, but...slow. It just didn't have the flow of the first two episodes. And I'm shocked we are on Episode 4 already.
Oh, yes. The cast trip was something else. And those last two episodes were a trainwreck, but definitely worth watching. Definitely gave us all something to talk about. God, I miss Racquel.
Nor was either of us advocating for toxicity. AKA Same. It's part of the reason I stopped on HW shows (*cough*BH*cough*). That and the fact that I like my HW shows to be made with a real friend group.
Since you said you didn't watch last season, it started quite well and they were acting like a friend group. Unfortunately, they were still trying to be too image conscious. And also they kept creating fake drama/pranks over real realistic drama which was keeping their potential hidden. And setting the middle of the season around a whole prank? I didn't even defend that because it destroyed any momentum and goodwill the first set of episodes formed for people who were actually rooting for NuNY as well as the audience who might have gotten interested. It wasn't until the cast trip that year that they bounced back. And even that was partly ruined by Brynn's manipulations. For better or for worse, it gave the show it's first real bit of buzz because it was a trainwreck with everyone having thoughts and opinions. Finally, it was Must See TV. And I am thankful production showed EVERYTHING so everyone had a well-rounded opinion on it.
I believe you both know I love slow burns (Kristen Dimera Hayley and her antics on BTG come to mind which is finally exploding) so I don't mind that for NY. And for the most part with NuNY, so far, so good.
By
Taoboi ·
Create an account or sign in to comment