Passions May Sweeps

• Members

These were posted at the coffeerooms Passions board and they are also in the new May 2nd SOD. I think the tabloid is coming out and I am beginning to wonder if Siren is really Charity. Sounds like Chris is going to be bad guy too.

Oh and in the April 25 SOW, it says that Norma and Edna are back around the same time as Beth so May and beyond should be good. Definitely an improvement and the humor will be there for sure so NBC is looking good for sweeps.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why am I not in the least bit surprised that JERk Boy would still be writing more slower than snot BS!? Really, come on the only interesting character is Simone and that's only when she's with Rae. Whatever happened to Rae anyway? It's like her and Simone get back together and the very next week JERk Boy has Simone reflecting on finding a woman to settle down with and love!! :huh:

• Members

That and with JERk Boy at the helm.........it might take a couple of years to develop.........that is if Passions isn't cancelled before then. That is the main reason I don't watch the show that often, I read spoilers/recaps-screencaps for the day ahead to see if I need to watch........otherwise, BORING!! :o

• Members

And how it unfolds onscreen will be heavenly!!!

Oh, boy. I was afraid this would happen. Good thing is if it does, the drama will be OFF-THE-CHARTS since Paloma has Pilar for a mom. Oooooh boy. Watch out, Simone because you are gonna GET IT, and I don't mean Paloma's dildo!! :lol:

Archived