Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dawn9476

Tom & Katie are having a baby.

Apparently Tom is saying Katie won't use pain killers, or can't cry when the spawn...er baby is born. In his precious religion, it's wrong for the spawn's er baby's mom to cry.

Apparently Tom is saying Katie won't use pain killers, or can't cry when the spawn...er baby is born. In his precious religion, it's wrong for the spawn's er baby's mom to cry.

Hopefully Katie at least gets to crush the moron's hands while she's in pain then.

If Scientology forbids Katie to make a sound during birth, they better knock her out with some strong-ass drugs and do a C-section.

This news makes me glad I'm a regular old person and not some super celebrity.

If Scientology forbids Katie to make a sound during birth, they better knock her out with some strong-ass drugs and do a C-section.

This news makes me glad I'm a regular old person and not some super celebrity.

Yeah, except they don't allow drugs during birth, either. Figure that one out, because I sure can't. :wacko:

Yeah, well, her parents are LIVID over these developments. Je apparent;y told tom that he was no good, and that he better marry his daughter before any baby comes.

Also, she has dropped out of a film she was going to do because she wants to be all about the baby.

I've read that this pregancy is like Rosemary's baby in a sense. That she was artificially inseminated since he's shooting blanks to groom a new Scientology leader. Only in Hollywood would this make sense.

I've read that this pregancy is like Rosemary's baby in a sense. That she was artificially inseminated since he's shooting blanks to groom a new Scientology leader. Only in Hollywood would this make sense.

Ok. That's some Jim Jones stuff there. This whole thing sounds really creepy. I wonder if when he is born, he will be kidnapped by Stefano and taken to his island lair to be groomed into his future role as ruler of the universe?

Sorry. Been watching too much Star Trek. :)

Ok. That's some Jim Jones stuff there. This whole thing sounds really creepy. I wonder if when he is born, he will be kidnapped by Stefano and taken to his island lair to be groomed into his future role as ruler of the universe?

Sorry. Been watching too much Star Trek. :)

Maybe Tom will take a clue from Jim Jones and drink some funky kool-aid!! Oopps that was mean!! :lol: