AMC: New ABC MediaNet Pics

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW - these pics looks amazing.

Is that Zendall getting MARRIED???? Is that a pastor? Either way it looks great and wonderful news for Zendall fans :)

The Lily NYC scenes look awesome as well...I'm actually really looking forward to this...I really am.

• Members

Yep, that worked. Thanks "ATWT Soap Fan" !!

Oh yeah about Zach and Kendall: I would love love love it if they were getting married. But something tells me, that this is a "I pledge myself to you" ceremony. But hey, I will take it. They really do look happy. He must have saved her from Maddens baby snatching island

• Members

Awww - look at Alicia - she is beautiful! I can't wait for this - This is what us Zendall fans have been waiting for!!!! It'll be worth the wait. Wonder who is keeping the baby during this 'wedding'? haha - OH i bet it's Bianca :)

No seriously, I'm really excited about this Lily in NYC story...Levin is amazing and the story about her being missing in a big city and being autistic and her loving father dying to know where she is and her not wanting him to find her....man this will be good. Just wish Jon wasn't part of it, but I understand why.

• Members

Yeah she will give birh when she comes back to PV most likely. Hopefully with Zach present, especially now if he is her HUSBAND! OMG a Zendall May sweeps wedding is this too good to bre true???

LONG LIVE ZENDALL!

• Members

Yeah it may be too good to be true. However I will be sooooooooooo happy if they do get married.

Ryan will be very unhappy if Zach is in the house with his kid! :) Ryan will also be unhappy if her HUSBAND is in the delivery room :D That would be GREAT

Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!

• Members

Yeah I think it's definitely real. Someone said that her and Zach being married(besides them being crazy about each other) gives Zach a say in any care or treatment Kendall could possibly need if anything happens when she's giving birth.

SOD Spoiler said that Zach & Ryan are on opposites of how to protect Kendall. So Zach would be all about Kendall, Ryan would be all about HISSON

• Members

Anyone think that Dr. Madden may have lied to Kendall about her being the mother of the baby she's carrying. Wouldn't surprise me, since he's all about selling her baby. It would be good story if the baby really turned out to be Greenlee's, not Kendall's. Then AMC could bring back Greenlee in a re-cast. Of course, I'll repeat that I want the rumor of Arianne Zuker(ex-Nicole, DAYS) as Greenlee to end up being true, LOL.

Archived