Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Has Luke skipped out or is it just assumed he's skipped out.

Moving: packers here tomorrow, movers take everything on Monday, we fly to Ottawa on Tuesday, get the house on Wednesday and our stuff arrives either Wednesday or Thursday.

• Members

Wow yesturday was amazing! :D Loved it!! :wub::wub::wub: I have to agree that was the best scene of them since the wedding :D I have no idea how many times I watched it, and it made me get teary eyed everytime :D:wub::wub: PERFECT sums it up for me:) :wub: Plus we all deserved a great Lunacy scene since we had to wait what seemed forever! ;)

• Members

Thanks so much. I seem to be missing 2/22/11 and 3/14/11. Is there any way you could upload these for me again at some point whenever you have time? Thanks so much. I'm wondering tho...was 2/22/11 the episode where it was S&B wedding but tracy was just sitting there the whole episode without a line or reaction shot?

BTW..steve tweeted tonight that he has worked with John and that he is working with Leslie soon. They are dark next week so I'm guessing GW is going to be writing pink sheet stuff in like a madman and shifting stuff next week. I'm guessing leslie will be around after the dark week. I hear it is for mabby story.

• Members

It was simply awesome!!!!!

TQ, I love that feeling you get when your couple is onscreen and in the middle of an emotional conversation. This rush comes over you, and you have to hide your face for a moment because you can't compose yourself. That describes what I felt yesterday in watching LuNacy. They and Roger/Holly on GL are the only couples who have ever moved me in that way. I just love them!!! The chemistry between JE/TG is off the charts.

• Members

I KNOW!!!!!

I NEVER cry in anything (unless I am PMSing) - the LuNacy come on the screen TEARS

Stop - compose myself - fan my face - start - bawling

I do the same thing in 1992 with Tracy/Paul - TEARS

My mum actually thinks I have mental health issues :lol:

They are just some amazing - Jane Elliot is the ONLY actress hat can move me to tears

EMMY! EMMY! EMMY! EMMY! EMMY! EMMY! EMMY! EMMY! EMMY! EMMY! EMMY! EMMY! EMMY! EMMY! EMMY! EMMY!

:D

• Members

Hey Hooked - I read where you had photos from the General Hospital Habitat for Humanity project....any chance I might could see them? They do such great work....They built and repaired alot of homes here on the Ms Gulf Coast after Katrina....of course I'm sure it was even better with Jane there!!!