Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think it makes her look a lot younger - especially younger than the do when EWCBO returned the last time. That was downright scary.

The bob in SB was probably the best, but when they had her grow it out during the hospital stuff it looked frumpy. At least this short hair befits someone of her power and status.

• Members

Speaking of Genie, she was on "The Talk" today.

She looks wonderful.

She sounds thrilled to be at Y&R, so she may be over GH for good.

As for Jane's hair, I like the bob better than what she has now, she looks like Luke's brother instead of his wife.

Tracy takes Luke to rehab soon, I wonder if we'll get a goodby kiss? :wub:

One can only hope.

• Members

For the record, not all the Tracy fans here refer to Laura/GF by that acronym.

Regarding the short hair - HATE IT. HATE IT. HATE IT. I really liked the curls she had going on for a while in summer 2006. There was one day, though, when the curls were very lop-sided, but I would still take that over the current look.

• Members

I have never had any use for GF - not on GH, not AMC, not Days…. not even North and South. Overrated all the way around IMO.

Now JE I didn't have any use for until LuNacy. Sometimes it is all in the pairings not the actors themselves.

• Members

I really didn't. I think she's someone I've grown to really appreciate, but on the surface her characters didn't work for me. I know it's because Anjelica, Cynthia and Tracy all reminded me of my r/l Auntie Joyce and Aunt Barb. Way too close for comfort.

Now as someone much older I can truly appreciate the power of the bitch. :P

• Members

I have loved Jane since Tracy wore her hair in little braids and tried to kill Edward. I've always been drawn to 'stong-minded' women. Never followed her to GL, Days or AMC... but whenever Jane has been Tracy, I have been there. She has SHINED in this LuNacy pairing, and it is THE thing that brought me back to GH after a very long absence (and when she goes... I go. As it is, she comes intermittently ... and so do I).

Never had any use for GF. As I mentioned, I have a thing for strong-minded women, and GF's Laura was too much of a damsel in distress. Quite draining and very annoying.

• Members

I would have to agree with you, Ms.Q. Her hair did look awesome during that summer.

JE looked thinner to me today, especially in the scene at Dante's loft as she walked through the door.

I love the close relationship Tracy has with Lulu. It was great of Lulu to tell Tracy to not go over to the HS and argue with Luke about the mess. They always have each other's backs. Lulu was afraid he might hurt Tracy if they started verbally sparring. After what she just went through, it is completely understandable. We should have gotten a scene where she tells Tracy what happened, but I guess I'll have to believe she did off-camera and take the crumbs we got instead. It would have been nice to see Tracy comforting her with a hug. :(<_<

Edited by Linnierose