Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

SID guy tweeted the ethan/maya/luke tracy is adventure together--think Hangover...

Here is the movie plot points of hangover...

So who is gonna be missing? Luke? Watch it's Tracy so they can shove her offscreen! I wish Maya was missing! LOL Makes sense it would be Luke missing. Maybe they end up marrying on screen at the end when Luke finally is found? Could be fun.

• Members

Okay, it's almost half way into the show before we see LuNacy but I've got to say the Spencer Sibs are earning their love today. In Lulu's words "Dad needs this, we all need this" in reference to everyone supporting Luke as he uses this heart attach to get Tracy back into their family. It's sweet actually.

Okay, very sappy LuNacy. She knows he's a liar but a very poetic one and she apologizes for not paying more attention when he was at the MC having the 'heart attack'. She's still putting him off on the marriage part and it's frustrating Luke.

Later Tracy lays down the law about how Luke is going to live this time - no booze, cigars, etc. and he's not amused. Lulu shows up with Lucky who cryptically tells Luke he knows exactly what he's up to. Lulu pulls Tracy out and tries to get her to go home to relax but Tracy isn't leaving.

Lucky doing some LuNacy propping. (I'm really liking Lucky and Siobhan).

More LuNacy goodness, Tracy wondering why they can only talk honestly when one of them is at death's door and Luke saying they've both been burned so badly that they can't trust it. Trace is playing with his fingers the whole time. Tracy tells him that Lulu tried to get her to leave but Tracy said the only place for her is by his side, and she admits she's hopelessly in love with him. Luke wants her to prove it by marrying him. Piph walks in a kicks Tracy out because she's not "family". They both try to tell her it doesn't matter but Piph gets firm and Tracy rises to say fine, she's leaving. Then she kisses Luke and leaves and yes.... he does say "Bye Angel". Once she's gone Luke continues to be frustrated but his lack of progress.

NOW...... Tracy leaves with an interesting expression on her face, and she gave in very easily to Epiphany. These two women have history with each other and with Luke, so I wouldn't put it past either of them to be working together to set Luke up. That's my take anyway.

• Members

Hey everyone.

Luke's called her Angel before but only once IIRC. It was right when the Q's found out Luke was her husband.

I just watched, and I agree that Tracy does believe the heart attack is for real, but that totally does not go with her expressions/tone yesterday.

Also just an observation, but Luke seems very pushy when it comes to wanting Tracy to marry him. Almost too pushy. He has her back, so what's wrong with baby steps? What is being married going to get him that he doesn't have now??? Unless he really does want access to her bank accounts. At least she is talking to him again and not blocking him from her life. But as someone who is not married, I'm not sure if I can speak accurately of the situation.

Am so glad Wardrobe put JE in something pretty for the last 5 days. /shallow

Glad to see JE back onscreen and LuNacy together.

• Members

Yeah, marriage is different than living together. It's one of those "intangibles" that's hard to explain but easy to feel.

The pushiness is why I think Tracy will get wise to him. Not necessary that she thinks the heart attack was a fake but that he's using it to manipulate her and that's what she's not falling for.

• Members

so here's some lunacy related spoilers/dates coming up

I don't think they are on til next week but as a FYI reminder...tomorrow is a repeat episode of 12/1/2005 which has some tracy/luke/lulu from when lulu first moved in and was working for Tracy but double dealing...

3rd - Luke continues to try and win back Tracy

4th --Brenda visits the Qs(not sure if tracy is there or not but I hope so)

(not sure of the date of this one) Luke continues the charade, with Ethan and Maya's assistance, and moves into the Q mansion with Tracy. Edward is horrified and Alice is delighted

9th - Ethan blows Luke's heart attack cover but Luke still convinces Tracy to run away to Vegas to get married (wonder if its cause she already knew?)

10th - Luke, Tracy, Ethan and Maya wake up in a Vegas hotel with no memory of their drunken night – or who married whom.

17th - Edward makes Ethan and Maya an offer they can't refuse

18th Ethan and Maya give Edward an answer

19th - Luke is on with lulu/carly

Oh and I heard Tracy will be around frequently in December as well

I wonder if nobody remembers anything and they still plan on the December wedding?

Edited by hookedongh