The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I just think it was hilarious that she was openly talking about "nookie".

You have to laugh at all those who think Tracy is Luke's lapdog - if anything it's the other way around. The boy is constantly jumping through hoops to find his way into her lap.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

My thoughts:

Hits:

Ha Ha....the "nookie" comment!

Tracy looked great, loved the hair and make up.

Luke groveling a bit for our girl.

Misses:

Why do the writers have Luke treat their love like a campy joke?

Telling Ethan to get roses for Tracy but charge it to her credit card. :unsure:

Tracy gets a call from her accountant and Ethan says something like, "how much did ou pilfer from Tracy's account this time?

Luke answeres something like, that's my business or let me handle that.

Just once would it kill the writers to portray their relationship as something more that a jaded joke? :(

• Members

I was just happy for the surprise appearance. We know that party lasts at least til next week at the HS and then TH and F is the claudia party. I'm glad Luke still has to work for it!!!

You so know I am going to make my husband ask TG how he likes working with Jane if he gets to interview them! :)

Hopefully there will be some follow up tomorrow....

Damn luke is always groveling to her--they never make her grovel to him ever!

• Members

I don't know about that, Hooked. I think she's quite pathetic honestly, and I don't think TPTB wants her self-indulgent self anywhere near the set. From just reading her statements in interviews and other sources about her, I get the strong sense that the LauraFF/LnL fans are the only group that wants her back. TG and TPTB certainly aren't making noise about it. And each time she's returned the writers have taken pains to point out that Luke has moved on. I do think she lies for convenience and is still trying to make a career (at least in the press) out of the character, but that's about it.

• Members

Hey Hooked, here's the link...

SA_WV2RASb0'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
SA_WV2RASb0

In case it doesn't work, just do a search for GH 45th anniversary and it's toward the top.

EDIT: Trying it again...

That works. And thanks for the Soapnation pics. Good ones of everybody!

Edited by GroovyTracyQ

• Members

LOL the hair's not that bad. That's Jane - "roll out of bed, through the shower and let's get on with the day". I think it's hilarious compared to MW and KeMo who still have to "do" themselves up for manual labour. Look on the bright side - she wasn't in one of those hideous baseball caps!

AND.... nice to see JE at a fan event - any fan event. When was the last time that happened?

EDIT

Just read about Star's baby, Colin. Here's the latest pic.

l.pzGndoHnPkKkJBoa.jpg

He's being moved into a real infant crib, and he's surpassed the 4 lbs mark. Star and her husband are expecting to take him home soon - just don't know what "soon" means. Sounds like that family are doing well.

Edited by remos