• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

http://www.soapoperasource.com/gh/spoilers...k-of-may-4.html

ELSEWHERE IN PORT CHARLES

Jason shares his knowledge of Claudia being involved in Michael’s shooting with Sam. Spinelli discovers the truth about Maxie’s shenanigans and confronts her. Claudia is admitted to the hospital after she suffers from abdominal cramps. Sonny and Claudia are relieved to learn nothing is wrong with the baby. Ric witnesses a close moment between Mr. and Mrs. Corinthos. Luke, Ethan, and Tracy wait for the DNA results. Spinelli takes on a new case of finding out who is leaking important information from Crimson. Luke asks Lulu to get close to Ethan to find out what Tracy is up to. Maxie and Spinelli lose their suspect because things heat up while they are on the stake out.

CAN'T MISS

Lucky and Elizabeth confess they still have feelings for each other on Monday, May 4.

Sonny opens up to Olivia about his complicated relationship with Claudia on Tuesday, May 5.

Lucky becomes upset over the fact that Luke could turn out to be Ethan's father on Wednesday, May 6.

Luke and Ethan get the results of their DNA test on Thursday, May 7.

Jax doesn’t want Claudia anywhere near Carly on Friday, May 8.

COMING SOON: Week of 5/11…

Michael's life hangs on by a thread. Spinelli promises Maxie he will always be there for her. Luke is certain Tracy knows more than she’s tellng him. Ric reminds Claudia that her fate will be decided if Michael survives or not. Luke shares his suspicions about Tracy with Ethan. Maxie fears she’ll end up losing her job after all. Patrick has unsettling news for Michael's family. Luke and Ethan leave town to rescue Holly. Lucky opens up to Elizabeth about Luke and Ethan. Jason confronts Claudia about her involvement in Michael's shooting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Members

Thanks for posting! :)

What happened to the dish message board? Is there a new one?

It seems we get Luke/Tracy next week on Tue, We and Th. Looking forward to it.

Edited by SeanM

• Members

It is down. Here is a new board they created as a backup...seems magically the "insiders" found it! LOL

http://z3.invisionfree.com/soapdishbackupb...c=2&st=1470

I am not certain about Wed. next week but I know the luke/lucky/ethan scenes are wed. Sounds like it is at least T TH for sure. I wonder if they get the results on TH if the lulu stuff is friday.

The week of the 11th it sounds like maybe Luke/Ethan set up a ruse to go to singapore to freak Tracy out or try to uncover what she is doing. I don't like Lulu switching over to Luke's side to out Tracy's plan. I hope she double crosses him for Tracy! LOL

• Members

Okay here is my theory--based on past GH summers for Tracy--such as convenient business trips to Europe that last for the summer? I think Luke/Ethan say they are going to rescue Holly. Then Tracy hears it and goes after them, but they really don't go. THat is why they end up in PC on Firday the 15th with Holly at the Haunted Star and Tracy is on a wild goose chase for a few weeks trying to track them down. Tracy returns to find out Holly was there and left town and either luke has already gone or is about to take off for whatever reason.

JMO but I can TOTALLY see this going down like this.

• Members

OMG, that would suck. Why would Guza write out Tracy for the time Holly is there? The potential is HUGE with Holly/Tracy.

Has someone seen the ratings for last week? Oh my, GH is in trouble. I hope Guza is gone soon, but I don't see that happening, because I hope for that for years now and nothing ever happened.

Edited by SeanM

• Members

Line of the Day: Coleman about Rebecca "Emily the Sequel chick"

Jax going around town to get Sonny to leave Carly alone

Patrick hems and haws about doing Michael's surgery

Sam doing PI work and jumps into Jason's arms wearing a black bikini

Niz discuss their kiss and LuRe

LuRe almost sleep together and talk about Niz (Nic walks in on them semi-dressed)

Maxie has set up Spin to 'rescue' her from a stalker but real bad guy mugs her

• Members

What is this based on? Where are you getting any of this? There is NOTHING to indicate Tracy is being send anywhere while ES is here - your insider even told you the set is closed so no one knows what is happening. TG is pre-taping alot with Emma. So what. This story is about Ethan.

Honestly, none of the 'worst case scenarios' have ever come true. Jane Elliot has a summer vacation too and she will be off the screen for at least 5 weeks for herself. If anything these past 7 month, now going on 8 months, have shown that Tracy is very much a part of what's happening. She has had story without Luke, so it's not as if everything Tracy does is just about Luke. She is on more than has been expected.

I don't know what any of this 'Tracy disappears' stuff is based in.

• Members

I never said that was my "insider" who said the stuff about Tony pre-taping. THat is this new ALI insider on the boards.

I am basing this on past patterns and spoilers and my gut. I could be totally wrong--hope I am. But piecing together the spoilers for the 13th and the 15th...it is what I think is going to happen.

Luke thinks Tracy altered the DNA test. He gets Lulu to cozy up to Ethan to see what Tracy's reaction will be. He thinks she knows more than she is saying. Those are all valid spoilers. Then Luke/Ethan head to singapore to rescue Holly on the 13th. Then we know that Holly is at the Haunted Star with Luke on the 15th from the medianet photos. My guess is that he has lulu tell her they are going there but they really don't or has Tracy overhear it.

Someone else told me Jane/Emma don't have scenes. Again, not sure....just my theory. I'm extrapolating. Based on past patterns. Tracy going on extended business trips to Europe. Tracy going to look for Luke and being offscreen for lulu's shadybrook stuff. Tracy going to MI to find Luke--but takes her three weeks to get there.

Guess time will tell and spoilers for the week of the 18th and SOD maybe next week will have more.

• Members

Tracy/Jane had 33 episodes (6, 10, 6, 11) this year so far, which means she is up 6 from last year. I'm sure she has 8 to 10 episodes in May. How June, July, August and September will be is unpredictable, but it looks quite good because we know that Tracy will most likely be involved with Ethan, Rebecca, Lulu and Michael.

Last year JE was off for 2 complete weeks in July, almost 4 weeks in August/early September, 2 weeks in the second half of September then she had one episode and was off for another 2 weeks. So I guess Jane was on vacation the 4 weeks in August. The other weeks she was just not used, but not an vacation.

It will be interesting to see how this summer will be. With TG not having a that long vacation ( if we can believe these insiders) it looks good. I hope TG is back on our screens in September and not mid-October like the past few years.

I don't believe Tracy will disappear when Holly returns, because Tracy was on Luke's side for month ( or if not with him she had airtime without him - hospital crises) so why would that change now?

Edited by SeanM

• Members

ABC Hotsheet

For the week of 5/04:

Michael flatlines! Maxie tries to seduce Spinelli.

This week presents yet another dilemma for Carly and Sonny (and Jax), as they wrestle over whether they should sign off on an experimental surgery for Michael. Patrick and the other doctors are very direct: they believe that unless they operate ASAP, Michael doesn't stand a chance of survival. It's a tough decision for his parents -- but ultimately, they decide for the surgery. Patrick, despite his own anxieties, starts the operation and then ... Michael flatlines.

Not helping anything is the fact that Claudia is insistent upon being by Sonny's side during all this Michael drama. Which just serves to tick everyone off, most especially Jason -- who is keeping his convictions regarding her guilt in Michael's shooting to himself. For now.

Meanwhile, Maxie's plan to win back Spinelli's affections by pretending to get mugged backfires spectacularly, with Johnny having to come to the rescue ... which just makes Spinelli feel worse. But Maxie's not giving up, opting for a more straightforward seduction to win Spinelli back. Maxie, will you ever learn?

The love quadrangle with Lucky, Rebecca, Nikolas, and Elizabeth clears itself up this week, as Lucky and Rebecca decide to end things so they can be with Liz and Nikolas, respectively. In fact, Lucky and Liz admit their feelings for each other and agree to try to give love another go! Look for Nikolas and Rebecca to resume their odd courtship, despite the fact that Alexis is still digging for dirt on Rebecca. Seriously; Alexis is determined to get something.

All this, PLUS: The much-anticipated results from Luke and Ethan's DNA test will be revealed. Don't miss it!