Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey all. I am home! So tired and have to get my life back in order today.

But apparently at Bradford's PA yesterday, he said that he has scenes coming up with Tracy and Sam where Tracy hires spin/sam detective agency to investigate Ethan.

Now, while I am always happy to know Tracy is getting some air time, and love, love, love Tracy/Sam scenes, in what universe would Tracy hire Sam the barely literate bedwarmer as a PI, when Tracy is the one with all the PI contacts who busted Sam on her sordid past a couple years ago.

I hope the scenes don't end up on teh cutting room floor, but still...seems like JE is being used as a prop now for everyone--not just luke and lulu.

• Members

Thanks Hooked, I just noticed they were up. And these have to be new. Tracy wasn't wearing that long red jacket before and I don't think Edward and his Hat ever went to the HS. Perhaps they just like the look - it does make him cuter.

Ms.Q will have to verify it, but have we seen that jacket since Nov. 06 when Luke and Tracy had that wonderful conversation in the HS? (I'm scaring myself with wardrobe memory - I'm not sure if I want to be right or wrong.)

Edited by remos

• Members

Yeah it looks like the I'd want to be married to you if I didn't have a dime jacket. Although I think she wore that since 06. And that is scary Remos!!!

The Cable Guide Spoiler for the 9th has Tracy wondering why Ethan is in town and the 10th breakdown says she wants to learn more about Ethan. So I guess we may have to wait til next TH and F to see her again. Damn. Unless something pops up unexpectedly this week.

Thursday, April 9

General Hospital: Jason Convinces Bernie

Jason convinces Bernie to lend his name to Sam and Spinelli's private eye business; Maxie vows revenge; Tracy tells Ethan she suspects he has a hidden agenda.

Fri. April 10 - Jax confides in Kate. Tracy wants to learn more about Ethan. Lulu and Johnny break up. Sonny can't figure out why Claudia is so scared. Johnny catches Lulu.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Almost another two solid weeks without Tracy? Perhaps last summer but for months she's been on practically every week. I think we will see her before then. She was missing last week as was Ethan, Luke, Rebecca, and anyone not directly connected to Scrubs/Mob. Ethan is around so I suspect Lunacy will have a little showing to talk about him at the very least.

So today (March 30th) no Tracy, but well worth the watch anyway. It was hilarious and poignant from the start to finish.

- Claudia calling JoMax to get Ric out

- Spin faking illness to stop Maxi from a date with Johnny

- CarJax with Micheal and Carly sees Mikey flex his hand

- Nic/Becks talk about breast cancer

- SpinLu dealing with JoMax's secrets

- Jason actually had facial expressions, and they were funny as hell

Anyone who's a Maxie lover will be rolling.

• Members

OMG I just watched this show today and I seriously thought it was coma inducing. Claudia is so disgusting she makes my skin crawl! Having sex with Ric and then about to with Sonny five minute later. Gross. At least Carly showers between Sonny and Jax! LOL

But hey--that's what makes the world go round! Differences in opinion! I sense a 1.7 coming up in the ratings!

Adam was playing next to me while I was watching it on DVR and he was like "Mommy, no offense, but this show--it's just not that good"

Out of the mouths of babes!

Luke is one with Lulu this week in the breakdowns for TH I think. Maybe Tracy will pop up. Doubt it, but who knows. Things are being moved around and moved up, etc.

Edited by hookedongh