Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Her hair looks great. Get over the oomph, Ms. Q, I don't think we're going to see it again for a very long time. JE obviously likes this and it's styled very sassy on her today.

Hooked, I honestly don't even care what you post any more (I know that sounds bad, but it's not meant to).... I just love to come on here and see that avi of yours. It's still amazing and gets me in the gut every time. Now that being said - I can't wait to see that scan. And I'm glad Tracy is in blue and not a less suitable colour for her. Eddie in scrubs.... that I want to see. :D And I really, REALLY hope they do some Daddy's Little Girl stuff with the two of them. Tracy needs that and Edward needs to remember she's is one living child. You are truly deserving of the title of Spoiler Ho.

Elsewhere I see folks are commenting on the lack of extras. Perhaps the money crunch will mean those in the cast (i.e. the Q's and vets in general) will be used more because BG can't just pull in extra bodies whenever he wants.

• Members

I think we need to call the comment line for the TracyAZ scene today!

Tracy: Az and his lawyer are about to wheel in

Eddy: why didn't you stop them?

Tracy: Sorry, fresh out of bullets

I am calling in for the Qs every day of this crisis. I guess we see luke tomorrow and all next week with Ethan.

• Members

Just wanted to pop in real quick and say Yay!! She's finally arrived.

Also loved when she said "I'm fresh out of bullets," behind JI you could see Claire Coffee (Nadine) failing at trying to hide her smile at JE's performance.

That's all I hate to say for now. I need to go do the dishes, laundry, take out the trash, and try to start my essay.

Or maybe I should just smack my head against the pavement. That sounds almost as much fun.

• Members

Hey TQ buds--here is the scan from SOW...

Never thought I'd see the day Tracy was in a hospital bed and Edward Q was in scrubs

24mcpcl.jpg

Also here is an article where JFP explains the new hospital set being built--onscreen the Qs donate the money.

ABC's 'General Hospital' getting a makeover

DERRIK J. LANG | January 30, 2009 11:00 AM EST | AP

LOS ANGELES — The prognosis for the medical facility depicted for the past 45 years on ABC's "General Hospital" isn't good.

The daytime soap's long-standing hospital set is flat-lining as part of an explosive story line. Following a fiery crisis, the show's crew has ignited the clinical den of drama, and producers plan to construct a totally new interior.

"This story really became an opportunity to take a shot at revising the look of the hospital and refreshing it," said executive producer Jill Farren Phelps. "It felt like the right time to update it. The style of the nurses' station has been the same for 45 years. In daytime, space is money. This new version will incorporate a lot of usable new space."

The fresh new set, created by production designer Chip Dox, will debut in April. It will incorporate several expansive elements, including a nurses' station, emergency room, hospital room, elevators and stairs. Farren Phelps said that on the show, the wealthy Quartermaine family will donate the cash necessary for the hospital's plastic surgery.

"It will have a very different look," Farren Phelps said. "We want it to feel like you are walking into a place that feels fresh and modern. It will still be inside the same hospital. It will have the same architecture, but it will no longer be that big round nurses' station we've become nostalgic about over the years."

Since the show's 1963 debut, the nurses' station set has frequently been home to soapy drama _ from a visit by the evil Helena Cassadine, famously played by "General Hospital" fan Elizabeth Taylor in 1981, to last year's over-the-intercom proposal by Patrick Drake (Jason Thompson) to Robin Scorpio (Kimberly McCullough) when both the doctors were on duty.