Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

halee-- I saw that the other day! Too funny. So my middle son is haveing major altitude problems..headache, shortness of breath...lovely.

We are going snowmobilining tomorrow. IT is so damn cold.

BSG I tried to get in the BR but I cant get in with this lapto[p without java or something like that.

TL--hope your wrist is better!

Angel--good to see you.

So tonight was the first night of hanukkah..we had no mernoarh, no candles....no gifts. We turned on the gas burner on the stove and said the blessing--LOL

• Members

Evening all.... this has been a crazy day. Our van's transmission went yesterday, so we have officially made the decision to live life without a motor vehicle. In a metro area it shouldn't be too hard after a period of adjustment. I have to remind myself that from the time screamer #2 was 6 months old until screamer #3 was born and 10 months old, we didn't have a vehicle. It was actually fairly easy to get to church this morning on transit - once I pulled the littlest of our a snowbank or 5. BTW, we area bout 30 inches I think - and this is storm 2 of 4. Glad I don't travel this time of year.

It seems pretty quiet on the TQ front, but this popped up as a spoiler for the first few weeks of January:

Someone is watching Luke and Tracy.

All the other spoiler were about Sam, Lulu, Jason, Carly and Sonny, so they're quite possibly real.

• Members

Best airport to be stuck in, in my humble opinion, is Minneapolis-St. Paul. Good shopping!

THIS is too special. Angie Dickenson and Jane Elliot rolling around on a bed. My only complaint -- too short! HILARIOUS. THANK YOU!

There are a slew of new characters coming on soon: Dante, the female computer nerd, NL's "Rebecca." I would LOVE for one of these newbees to have a link to our peeps! LOVE IT.

• Members

hey guys. went snowmobiling today--it was so much fun--i kept thinking about TQ/lulu scene on the snowmobilie crashing into the hotel!

Nodoby wanted to ride with me casue I was too slow and cautious--so I enjoyed the ride alone!!

I can't do breakroom on this laptop for some reason.

my son is having a big altitude sickness issue==yuck.

MIL comes tomorrow! Oh joy!

At least we know Luke/tracy are on the first part of January.

I just realized that TQ has been on 11 out of 12 straight weeks to finish the year since Luke has returned. Only week not on was that three day week of Thanksgiving. Pretty good.

Not sure if she is at the scrubs wedding--that is FR/Mon

• Members

Hey everyone.... well Environment Canada has announced that this is the first year since 1971 where all of Canada (and we're huge) will have a white Christmas. Even Vancouver - which is usually the green spot - is covered by snow, and we're not talking a skiff. 90,000 without power in Nova Scotia alone.

Canadian shouldn't plan to travel at this time of year. ;) Anyway, c'est la vie!

Spoilers are slow, but I found this one...

The hospital crisis will carry over into February. Ric, Nadine, Lulu, Spinelli, Monica, are some of the patients. And there will be casualities. Nadine and Monica are critical patients. Robin will be treating Ric with an experimental trial drug, that takes a turn for the worst.

The medical cases will be different for the different patients because the drugs coming into the hospital are still being tampered with.

I hope nothing really bad happens to Monica, but you know the rumours of LC leaving will be wild. And remember we're already been told that Tracy's life is in danger but not medically.

Since this is in the hospital, I wonder if she'll be at the mercy of the Mercenaries (assuming that drop was correct) because she's got a position of authority, and that's where Luke will have to save her