• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey everyone,

I haven't checked in (not that much has happened that we didn't know was coming), but I was in NY today. My mom had a trip through her school for the faculty. They went for next to nothing with one guest so we went. Made a killing on purses... OMG!! We came home with, I want to say, 6 bags, 4 or 5 scarves and a bracelet. We did the whole "back-room" thing and got some very nice bags. Did china town, which this was the firsat time I actually had a good time in that section, little Italy (which I always like), and all down 5th ave. I'm beat now but I just wanted to check in.

I am off of work Monday... I feel a cough coming on... (cough cough, can't you tell?) I have a meeting with a man from UNH abut the education program Monday night so I took one of my sick day for that. As far as I know if I get in I have to work for a school (the one I went to so that's always fun) and the school will pay for my ed at UNH. All I have to pay is 4000 at the end. If I am working in a school at all I can apply to work with the people to people program which is the student ambassador program I was a part of in school. It means I get to be a chaperone for any of their trips abroad anywhere. I have a friend of the family who is a teacher and goes with them so I am going to check with him for what I can do. One step closer to being a little bit out of the hole. I can have my insurence entirely paid for, a decent (?) paycheck, don't have rent, my loan will be put off till I am done with school... again, AND I'll hopefully get to travel. Who's better than me?!

Talk to you all later

edit- oh yeah... got a coat too

Edited by knh

• Members

Stopping in...

knh, sounds like you are having a nice weekend. :)

hooked, where have ya been?

Lisa, just a hunch, but perhaps remos will fic it.

star, it WAS a quiet day. Reminds me of how all weekends used to be around here on the thread. :(

halee, hope you feel better soon! I am still trying to get rid of my cough from like early/middle November.

• Members

For those of you who like CH here is her new Geigo commerical

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMoLzKBMJ38...player_embedded

New neighbor comes to Lulu's rescue.

Nadine and Nik are together for the holidays.

Sonny wants to contact Daunte

Maxie and Spinelli spread Christmas cheer!

Monica gets the best gift ever!

Claudia is close to being caught

Luke and Robert re-live old times, much to the ammusement of their children.

Tracy/Luke push and pull!

Also someone said Jolu taped with BA, some new guy and JE this past week and that TG taped with GV, so I guess Tony is still around through mid-Jan at least.

And this

Monday December 15:

The deal of a lifetime falls on Jason's lap.

Sonny and Claudia come to know each other better.

Lucky has had enough of Sam.

Tuesday December 16:

Sam makes a brave move.

Claudia informs Jason that he's missed his last chance to make peace with her husband.

Luke pulls an unsuccessful stunt to win Tracy back.

Wednesday December 17:

Sonny is starting to warm up to his new bride.

Johnny and Maxie share an awkward moment.

Patrick and Robin plan their first family Christmas together.

Thursday December 18:

Jason realizes that Sam is in danger.

Jerry sends Claudia a chilling message.

Tracy doesn't believe that Luke loves her.

Friday December 19:

Sam is running out of time.

Jason attempts to cut a deal with Sasha.

Jerry is back with a deadly game for Claudia.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Looks like we are getting back to not so great airtime again...hopefully they have 8! Guess they are not too involved in this big hospital crisis comingi n Jan supposedy. Also Daytime confidential has Natalia Livingston coming back.

January 21 Episodes.

8 episodes or less

Luke

Tracy

Pip

Edward

Monica

Mac

Leyla

Diane

Rick

9 episodes to 15

Alexis

Lucky

Patrick

Robin

Elizabeth

Nik

Nadine

Jax

Maxie

Spin

Johnny

Lulu

Olivia

Kate

16 episodes +

Jason

Sam

Claudia

Carly

Sonny

• Members

How in the heck do they know about January already? They start filming that tomorrow (or started last Monday). Either way all the scripts aren't even distributed. I think someone is jumping the gun, Hooked. Are we sure that wasn't January 2008's numbers?

Ah.... so nice to know my public has faith in me. :P

Okay, these were on SoapZone.

• Sonny gives Luke his word that the mob stuff won’t touch the Haunted Star.
  • Lucky talks to his dad Luke about his love problems, and an incompatible issue with Sam.
  • In the middle of arguing with Tracy, Luke clutches at his chest.
  • Just as she did with her dad, Edward, those many years ago, Tracy assumes Luke’s playing her and leaves him to clutch away.
  • Luke enlists Bobbie to talk to Tracy and make her understand that he really did have a heart attack.
  • Monica briefs Luke on his current condition, which is dire. He must have a quadruple bypass.
  • Tracy feels scared to try again with Luke, because she just can’t take being on the receiving end of rejection.
  • Next Week: Robert and Luke get to talking about way back when; Tracy watches Luke carefully, careful not to get too close
Looks like a full week.

• Members

Halee-- Hope you feel better. Lysol works wonders...Feel better.

Remos/Hooked--Thanks for the scoops. I can't wait.

I hope this is a breakthrough to Luke and Tracy.

I can't wait until vacation time. I so need two weeks off. Counting down the time... tick tock.

Ms. Q-- I feel your pain with counting down.

TL-- I'm trying to get back into the writing mood. Maybe by/during vacay time. ;)

Edited by funny1

• Members

OT - I'm sad and MAD! My computer is slowly dying, it seems. It was blue-screening earlier. And then upon rebooting it, it said it couldn't restart due to some software error. :angry: But I tried again, and then it blue screened again. So... I ran the computer in Safe Mode and did a system restore to December 3rd, which appeared to be a success - except NOW Mozilla FireFox keeps performing illegal operations and needs to shut down. Not a happy camper right now. :(

• Members

halee, thanks for the DOOL clip! LOL at WK's hair. Holy cow. That clip brought back some serious memories. That's back when I watched Days (middle school maybe?). I remember the first time I saw that WK had taken over the role of Ned on GH - it was quite an adjustment for me since the last time I saw him and JE on screen together, they were rolling around in bed. Hee!

And nex, as always, thanks for the clips from last week.

Incidentally, does anyone know of a good (hopefully free) program for editing down .wmv files? I have an .avi trimmer, but I can't seem to find a good utility for .wmv files. Any suggestions?

• Members

Morning Tracy peeps! Nothing new going on. Anywhere. But my neck is better which I am very thankful for. Still don't know if we are going to Colorado on Friday--I hate last minute stuff!

Thanks for the clips Nex! You never need to apologize! Heads up on Tracy T W TH this week I believe.