The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Morning everyone. Birthday part day around here today. Nothing new...

At least we have 9/3 to look forward to!

And you guys are right...the best Tracy/Lunacy stuff is never spoiled. Remember how in Nov. of 2006 we thought it was the end. Then it turned out to be the most awesome scenes.

I think there are no spoilers for her because she doesn't have her own storyline and really will just support whatever Luke's storyline will be. I am hearing she will have a bit more invovlement in the Lulu storyline when Luke returns.

Sounds like the trial for Johnny starts the week of the 1st already...so I guess the Qs make an appearance or at least Edward then if he is a juror.

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well I survived the birthday party! Now I am off to a 40th b-day party for a friend. Hope everyone is having a good saturday.

Will watch the video and catch up on the fics when I get home.

Remos--I will try to get back into the blog tonight too! Been a while. Hope you got my email.

• Members

Yes Luv, I did.

I'm terribly behind in reading and writing, but right now I'm off to bed. I am NOT a night-owl, and now that school's in session and the weather is cooling, I have to be in bed early.

So, how about the BR at 6:30 AM? That I could make. If I have insomnia, I will join all of you later.

• Members

morning all...bumping the thread!

Was out late last night. UP early today. My son is going to the American Idol concert tonight. His friend won front row seats. He is already at his house decked out in his david archuletta shirt, hat and they made a huge scrapbook to give him. Cracks me up.

School starts tomorrow so my super late nights of 3am are going to have to subside, being that I have to be up by 6am every day now!

But...school is back in session--woo hoo!!!!

Now if I could only get my husband out of the house every day with the kids....

I think there is a load of BS out there....not sure I believe any of it now!

• Members

Actually, there's not much of anything out there right now.

- duh

- duh

- duh

- double duh

- please... my children could predict these things.

As I said, still living in the camp that the best Tracy/LuNacy is never spoiled. And since we've got nothing, we're sure to get something :D .

So Hooked... after I do my morning run (in theory, sometimes in fact) I could give you a wake-up call. Time would be about right.

Edited by remos

• Members

And I'm moving in right next door to you! :D I just KNOW we are going to get something FAB for LuNacy! Dat's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

I've been up for a couple hours and am heading out in a few to Starbucks before work. Today is a start of a 6 day work week. Yuck.