The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Funny1, LOVE LOVE LOVE Your new fic! :D

Ms. Q, as for the spoilers mentioned above, Maxie discovered Coops body yesterday. And I believe they showed Claudia yesterday too (and her red shoe fetish). Or it could have been a promo commercial with her and sonny for sweeps. Could it be that they cut Monica/Tracy scenes? Maybe we will get them Monday instead. As for your mom's comment about Tracy's new 'do, that's how I described it to Hooked in my text the day she debuted it, that it looked like Diane's only a litle longer.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Okay, Ravenbeauty for this coming week...

Monica is served papers by Tracy for malpractice.

Edward gives Monica the OK to kick Tracy out of the mansion.

Neither of them are news, but at least we have a timeframe and some action for this week. If it all happens Thursday and Friday, though, I'm gonna be pissed - again, what was the point in leaving Tracy behind outside of setting up angst?

• Members

I think it's happening Monday or Tuesday.

TL, I know you said that those previews happened on Friday, but does the non-spoiled audience know

? And

?

If it doesn't happen Monday, something for sure is happening Tuesday. There's an SON spoiler for Tuesday that says

Go here for spoiler compilation (if interested).

• Members

I'll just be glad when she's on.....I don't care about anyone else, and I'm afraid Sarah Brown is going to take up waaaay too much airtime that could've been given to someone else. Like namely, my girl.

funny1 I'd love to read your stories but I was wondering...do you ever post them on FF.net? I have a LJ account but I've never used it...no reason to, LOL...and I don't even remember my password so I can't get in to read your fics. If you don't post them anywhere else, that's fine, just thought I'd ask.

I'm off to help my sister with her moving for a little while.

:)

• Members

So I was flipping through the channels and came across Drake & Josh on Nickelodeon. And guess who was on? Carolyn Henessey! She had the same spit-fire tone as Diane- it was very interesting to watch. So I guess these tween shows actually hire some good adult actors\actresses.

• Members

I think she is just too over-the-top. No one really acts like that. But I was feelin' my GH pride. Sadly, shows like Zack & Cody or whatever that is, I find them hilarious. The acting is bad, the plot is bad, but somehow the jokes are funny. Has anyone here seen Designing Women? (LOVE that show.) Whoever plays Anthony(Mesach something) was on Ned's Declassified once, and the woman who played Charlene's cousin and was on Newhart was on Drake & Josh.

This is what happens when Tracy isn't on my screen.:mellow: Seriously, sometimes there is just nothing on TV.