The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Yes, TG had 2 weeks off after he fall out the window in April 2006, like I wrote above :)

Holly called him on June 30th (not on the 29th, I was mistaken), she was seen sitting in a bathtub. The visit in ShadyBrook was probably on June 28th.

I don't know if Geary is going to Europe for these 2 weeks vacations or if he just goes in summer and winter. Anyway, with these kind of vacations he will probably not leaving GH anytime soon. That is at least what I hope.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow SeanM, you really did your homework on all of TG's vacations, good job. I for one don't care if and when he goes on vacations just why do they have to be soooooo long and can't they pre-tape some episodes like they do when Steve or Maurice go on vacation?? It does not seem fair. ;) As for him going away again during the holiday's I just want him to be there for Christmas and New Year's, I want Lacy celebrating together, is that too much to ask for?!?!?!? Let him disappear for a couple of weeks in between Thanksgiving and Christmas just as long as Luke gives Tracy a gift on Christmas and is there to kiss her at midnight on New Year's!

Ms.Q, I'm so sorry about your teeth, I know how you feel. :( Good luck with getting the rest of the things on your list done! I have a request for you, don't laugh, but do you think you could post a link to my video Dizzy, it seems as though I have deleted off my hard drive and I don't have it saved on a disc, pretty please. :P

Happy Thanksgiving remos!! Hey I have a question for you, if you know, do you know if you can walk accross the Rainbow Bridge into Canada, or can you only go via car or bus??

• Members

I totally agree with you nex! Seriously...can't they just pre-tape some scenes. I mean, how many more random adventures can he have...

I kinda wish the writers would have fun with his frequent absences...instead of being out of the country, he can be at Kelly's or in the shower, or Tracy: "Oh, sorry, Lulu, honey, you just missed him, he just left for the Haunted Star."

Ms. Q: Sorry about your teeth troubles. :( I can totally relate. My stupid TMJ is acting up again.

Colette: BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooo! I've been singing Tessie all weekend. :)

hooked: hope you had a FABULOUS time in Mexico! Did you bring me and TL back some margaritas?

MinervaFan: Sorry you had such a bummer of a day at work. Hope that the rest of the week is better.

remos: Happy Thanksgiving!

So wait...I thought Luke was supposed to be back today...when does he actually return?

• Members

nex, Click here for DIZZY. It's a direct link to the video. Link originally posted by hooked on SaveFile. BTW, totally agree on LuNacy spending NYE together. I don't think we'll get anything with Christmas though, 'cause Luke is so anti-Christmas unless he's chopping down trees for Laura in Tracy's backyard. Oh, wait. There was that Skye/Luke Christmas thing too (kiss and then dinner at Lesley's), but that was after his whole "A Christmas Carol" dream. Maybe he should have another one of those - Haha.

Oh, about TG: He does pre-tape, I believe. I think it's why in the weeks before Luke leaves town, he'll have one week off, one week on with less scenes than usual, another week off, another week on but again, with less scenes...Like instead of appearing in all 7, he'll appear in 3 or 4. Anyway, don't quote me on that, 'cause I could be wrong. And actually, I don't remember that happening too much this year, but it did in 2005 and 2006.

bsg, what's a TMJ? What ever it is, I'm sorry that it's acting up. Luke's return is set for Wednesday. I don't think he's appearing until the end of the episode though. But apparently, Tracy will be having scenes with Logan, Alice, Alan, and Scott before that (if I am remembering correctly), so that's good.

Sean, I think we're misinterpreting each other's posts, LOL. In the first one, it says TG had two weeks off "before Luke & Tracy were renewing their vows." But the window was after Luke & Tracy intended on renewing their vows. I guess my question is: Did he have 2 vacations that month? :lol: And thanks for the Holly information. :D I bet I forgot about it since it was dropped so quickly. But now that I think about it, I do remember Tracy giving him a hard time about "gallivanting with a British tart" as soon as he returned. BTW, the 28th is right about Shady Brook. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has certain dates memorized. Makes me feel less weird when others do the same thing, LOL.

• Members

Hola mi Tracy amigas!!! I am back from San Miguel--had an AWESOME weekend...so much fun...cool place...really great art..yummy food...awesome cheap spa, etc!!!

I missed you guys! Although it was the first time in a long time I didn't give GH a thought for 4 days. Ms. Q filled me in she wasn't on Friday or Monday...could have figured that one. But at least she is on this week...hopefully with her husband! :)

I hope to be around later this evening to "catch" up. I skipped art class tonight as I didn't really think my family would appreciate me being home for two hours and leaving again!

I am so light-headed and feeling horrible from being dehydrated today I think. Gulping down bottles of water now. Have to read my son's final copy of his personal narrative for school, and then read a book for a book report with my little one. I have already unpacked, etc.

SUCH A BUMMER--I bought these totally cool ceramic hearts that were on like a stand there (they sort of looked like a 18 inch mushroom but the top was a heart at a gallery there and they wrapped them for me in bubble wrap and I carried them on the plane with me. My friend carried the bag through the airport and put ti down to pay for something and it fell over and they both broke. I guess it serves me right for thinking I could bring these breakable things back. I am hoping super glue will work...anyone here who does artsy things know what type of glue works best on ceramics???? Any pottery people out there????

Hope to catch you guys later!

• Members

Hi all,

Thanks for the Thanskgiving greetings. It was a great day - it was truly profound to hold one person yesterday who was at the end of her life, and today snuggle with someone who was 2 days old. AND my turkey and gravy were amazing, if I do say so myself. Thanks also for your words of concern about my friend, but her life is truly a celebration. She is a profound woman of faith, and her opinion is that she wins whether she lives or dies. I'll miss her, though.

So, is there supposed to be any Tracy before Wednesday, or do we have to wait?

BSG, I feel you pain - literally. Five years of braces caused it for me.

Nex, I don't know about the Rainbow Bridge anymore. I know you used to be able to walk over it years ago. I do believe the last time I was in Niagra Falls, I saw some people on the bridge - and that was post-Twin Towers but pre-passports. Right now you don't need passports to cross by land, so I would imagine that as long as you could show which country you belonged to, it would be fine. It's well known that the better view of the Falls is from our side, so tourism would have howled over closing the bridge to pedestrian traffic, I would imagine. But honestly, just don't know.

Hooked, glad you're back, sorry about your figurines. Not the way you want to end a vacation.

Minerva, sorry about the changes in your office. I hope something more positive will come from all of this.

• Members

BSG, I have TMJ, too! It SUCKS. I have had it screwed up for a whole year, and it has never gone back. I have to have controlled yawns because my jaw will stick if I don't guide it right. <_<

Ms.Q, Sorry about those teeth.

Hooked, welcome back! Try some Gorilla Glue. It will hold really well, and dries clear. Just don't get your fingers stuck to it. Its a little painful ripping them off. ;)

Currently, the Yankees are losing 6-1 to Cleveland. Life is good.

• Members

:D After reading my own post, i can understand why you misinterpreting it. What I was trying to say was that TG took off BEFORE Tracy and Luke could renew their vows. So he only had one vacation that month.

And please don't feel weird about anything like memorizing certain dates, I sure do not. But i also have calendars with all the important GH happenings, so I can check out when my favorite charcters were on, the ratings that week and stuff like that.

And as far as TGs pre-taping goes. It could be more. We never realize when SB or MB go on vacation.

Tony is gone for so long, they should pre-tape more so that he is not gone all summer and maybe that he is on at least once a week for his short breaks and not totally off the canvas.

And what I also want to say is that I really like it here. This is a great Topic with very nice people. And am I the only male in here? :huh:

• Members

Our buddy Keith shows up every third moon. But.. other than that.. yep, you definitely raise the testosterone level in here. Good! We need some male energy in here. Welcome!

Hey... you all hit the breakroom so early. And now you're gone. :(

Um... Tracy is supposed to do some manipulating BEFORE Luke arrives home, right? Does that mean it's gonna be Tracy Tuesday!??!! (Please oh please say yes!)

And have the Lulu/Scott/Logan/Metrocourt scenes been on yet, or is that also tomorrow? And wait -- does Lulu get Scott to return custody on Tuesday, then Luke is back on Wednesday!?!?!? If that's the case, he couldn't have been very far from Port Chuck!! Hmmph! The least he could have done is summoned for his red hot mama once or twice. :rolleyes:Geeeeez.

Welcome Back, Hooked!!!! I wanna hear all about Mexico! Glad it went well! So glad!! Superglue will definitely work on ceramics!

Edited by LaineyBev714