Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OK I have the most FAB idea for a lunacy fic...writing it tonight for sure!!!! Lady A and I were in the breakroom and she told me I should mkae it a story...it is going to be so funny!!!!!

Just a teaser.....

Oh and I found the receipt for those jeans (for those of you in the breakroom last night) they were $39.50 and my hsuband didn't even say a word about it this mroning. He wasn't mad anymore so I didn' need to apologize--lucky me!!

• Members

Lainey,

I hope we didn't get cheated out of their fist love scene. You do have a point there Lainey about being so familiar with someone that you know they are sleeping together. I remember watching in the epi where they sat down at the wedding and she leaned on his hand to brace herself so she could lift her leg so as to cross them. I remember saying "hmmmmm...." when she did that. It was just to comfortable.... to knowing. I don't know, I'm suspicious now. I'd hate to think that we were cheated out of their first love scene or at least a prelude to it. Funny, how you could kiss someone but it doesn't necessarily mean you've slept with them, but with certain touches or body language it's a dead giveaway. Just when I was getting ready with a big post card blitz to the writers to ask for LuNacy sex. I guess it could be done anyway, telling them we wanna SEE something.

To the recent suppliers of ALL THINGS TRACY/JANE... I am sooooo looking foward to checking out the CoH stuff, the screen caps, the fic, clips, etc., etc. *Mick does a Happy Dance*. Will have to check it all out later. I need to take a nap before I have to go back to work tonite.

• Members

According to an anonymous poster at SoapDish: Luke and Tracy are NOT on next week at all, which I've been predicting, but I guess we'll see... :( Oh, and not that a lot of us care, but LuNacy aren't the only folks missing...Emily's not on either, and I'm going to assume no Edward or Monica either.

Also, according to another anonymous poster: The week of April 9,

Sounds like it's about Ghost Alan, doesn't it?

pinkpopsicle, thanks! I was able to read the bulk of it. And wow...she's SO. PRETTY.

MinervaFan, according to my "calculations," your 1000th post went to promoting Regency's fic (a very nice fic, BTW, and I'm still mad that the "Mac comforts Tracy when she fears Dillon is going to die" scene got CUT!!!!) Your 1000th post also went to Tracy on the floor...playing with Jacks. (LOVE the Trax reference! Hee). Oh, Deb, thanks for the SMHP scene. Too cute, LOL.

In case anyone is interested, this is the version of "Kiss the Girl" I wanted to use. Still Ashley Tisdale, but not as "funky" sounding. BTW, nex, if you haven't watched this vid, you'll love it. It's Alexis and her men (Sonny, Ned, Jax, and Cameron).

Do we like the NEW banner? hooked and Lady A, I made sure the font matched this time, LOL. Now...I must go in search of a new avatar...but that's not until after I eat.

And what is all this talk about being cheated of a LuNacy love scene? *cries* Luke or Tracy could have at the very least had a throwaway line about it...if it did happen. We need confirmation!!!

Edit: Does the new avatar have approval? I know it doesn't match the banner, but...What do we all think?

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Oh my god, I love the banner so much!!! You used some great pics of her!

I'm in a little bit of tizzy right now b.c I just realized that I don't have a dvd burner. I was supposed to I think, but it turns out I don't, which is why my first tries didn't work. I did them on wmp, which did burn them, just not with video. When I used the dvd burner program (probably why i thought I have one b/c this came with the comp) it told me i don't. It sucks, cuz we have one downstairs and now I have to send all the files I have down to that computer. What a pain in the arse.

Check in with you all later if anyone wants to hit the BR, don't know when i can go on though

Hi Amello!! you should join us!

edit: I was just in the JE.com forum, checking it out. I saw that someone was wondering why people "didn't kick up this much dirt" when Luke was with Felicia, Skye, Holly and whoeve else he was with. Tracy pises off Luke's fans b/c she is the only one besides Laura that he has actually LOVED. He can sleep with whoever he wanted as long as she was no threat to the heavenly bore, but Tracy could kick her a$$ up and down the hall and then meet the fam for breakfast, so of course that irritates them. Oh well is what i say to that! Better for me that she's there, so I have no empathy whatsoever for them, though I'm sure it sounds mean to put it that way.

Edited by knh

• Members

I love coming here...

LadyAshton, I love you! All of these clips are just so much more exciting for me because I wasn't watching GH back then, and it's just amazing to be able to see a small fraction of what I missed. I actually get more excited about new clips than a months worth of GH. Speaks volumes, doesn't it?

And THE PICTURES!!! thanks pinkpopsicle !

Did anyone notice that Jane is sitting on a dolly that says "General Hospital Props"...photographer has a dry sense of humor, no?

If I would have known there would have been pictures, my new banner may have been different *shows off new banner*. But well, it's pretty damned irresistable the way it is. I heart them.

• Members

Loving all the new clips/banners/avatars. It's a good, good time for the Lovefest. A couple of you expressed interest in the break room of hearing some of my songs. These were recorded live at Westercon 52. The group is called The Duras Sisters. We sing a cappella and it was a two-hour concert, so that's probably why we sound tired. All songs were written and arranged by me.

Maiden_Song.wma: http://www.divshare.com/download/283090-a27 (I sing high part)

Listen_to_Me.wma: http://www.divshare.com/download/283092-bb1 (B5 song; I sing Vir's part.)

Ivanovas_Lament.wma: http://www.divshare.com/download/283095-8a5 (B5 song: I sing boom-booms.)

Jesters_Waltz.wma: http://www.divshare.com/download/283097-612 (B5 song: I sing verse that starts "My heart is breaking...")

Gentle, please. This is a former life, fraught with emotional connection.....BTW, Jester's Waltz definitely reminds me of Luke and Tracy.

ETA: Sorry, I forgot one. This is a song from the album "Blues for Dumuzi" by Nancy Louise Freeman. She sings the first verse, I sing the second one, and the third is sung by Maya Bonhoff (who sang "Never Mind.") Nancy's website is http://www.stardustcounty.com/; Maya's website is http://www.mysticfig.com/

Blues_for_Dumuzi.wma: http://www.divshare.com/download/283128-801

PS, Hooked, I'm reading the ending of Chance Encounter right now. Did I mention I hate Edward?

PPS, I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE Paul Hornsby. Just watched some more of Schatzepage's clips. I HATE PAUL HORNSBY, aka ToadBoy!

ETA2: Another Change of Habit clip. This one is called Feast of San Juan de Chagez. Note, Jane says GROOVY and gets busted with 25 Hail Marys. Dude, the Catholic Church was WAY harsh back then....and I STILL hate Paul Hornsby. SO not groovy....

Feast of San Juan de Chagez: URL to download http://www.sendspace.com/file/h4wf9s

Edited by MinervaFan