Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

angel, that was a cute little moment, wasn't it? And thanks for the compliment on the fanfic. Gotta make sure we also thank ILoveTracyQ for her good ideas. :)

tracyluver, I'm not sure what spoilers you mean either, but unless the spoilers came from another site first (i.e. SON, GHH2), I wouldn't trust them.

Love the update, coolkid!

CASTING NEWS/SPOILER DISCUSSION

Hmm, so TR returns late April. TG will be offscreen late March to late April due to his spring vacation. In that case, March better be a good month for our girl and her husband. *crosses fingers* Here's hoping the Luke/Tracy "what could have been" spoiler does NOT get cut.

• Members

Ms.Q I hope that scene doesn't get cut.

I also hope Tracy gets some airtime between now and the end of March...but nothing definite spoiled yet.

Sometimes the best things are those not spoiled,though.

Psst...DebbieB is working on a new fic. It's another missing scene,or rather her take on something that should have happened.

:)

Hope she doesn't mind me spilling the beans,if she lurks here. :)

I have no idea when she'll be through,or post it,though.

• Members

ok. i'm gonna copy paste the spoilers here.

*New Shocking Spoilers for May Sweeps:

A new headwriter, Tate Kirson joins the team with Guza as Pratt is now out.

Here are his spoilers that he reveal in his interview for the new Soap Opera Digest:

Kirson is new to daytime tv, Here's what he has to say:

"As the virus story comes to an end, Guza and I have been surprises on our way, two new families, several new love stories, two reunions of two super couples, a whodunit mystery and a tragedy."

Laura/Luke/Holly/Robert/Anna

A deal will be confirmed in Digest that Genie Francis, Emma Samms, Tristan Rogers and Finola Hughes have all been given contracts. The catch is that Samms will only be around for three months, whereas Hughes and Rogers have only agreed to one year. Francis will get the exact contract that has been given to Geary, which is she will go on vacations that will coincide with Geary's. Watch for a huge front burner storyline to develop for them. Robert will return to town to help Luke search for his missing Laura again. It will be like the old days. Robert will do everything he can to help Luke and resolve his damaged relationship with Robin. Luke and Robert will get clues to Laura's whereabouts. The clues will lead them to Russia, where GH will go on a location shoot in May. Watch for Luke and Robert to be shock when they see Anna in Russia. Anna will run and get away from them at first. Later on while they are sleeping, Anna sneaks into their hotel with a gun at their head. She warns them that they must get out of Russia because they are in grave danger. Robert and Luke refused to leave and discover that the WSB has kidnap Laura. Watch for a huge mystery to begin. A new Cassadine will be working with Helena and a dirty WSB agent in this huge front burner storyline. Holly will also be involve in the mystery as she will pull some tricks to keep Robert and Anna apart. Kirson states, "Anna is extremely angry that Robert did not come to her years ago and Holly will take advantage of that anger. Holly has changed and she is no longer the sweet girl she used to be, she is money hungry and she wants something from Robert other then his love."

Robin/Robert/Anna/Mac

Robert and Anna will go through a lot to try to heal their relationship with Robin and try to get their family back together. Holly loves Robin, yet she loves Robert and in the past she put her feelings aside for the sake of the Scorpio family, but this time she is going to fight to get Robert. Mac gets shot and will end up paralyzed. Apparently, he was shot by someone on the inside. Robert will want revenge and will return to his old post as Commissioner of Police to bring this person down. Anna will also return as Commissioner to help Robert in the mystery. Holly will help Mac through his condition.

Sonny/Emily/Carly/Jason/Sam

Carly wants Jason back and she will do some things to get him. Watch for Carly to come between Jason and Sam as Sam wants to adopt a little African American kid, Cory. Sonny and Emily will grow closer until Emily's father, Eddie Ray shows up in town. Eddie Ray is a very "country," "hill billy" type of guy. He is pretty rude, obnoxious and money hungry. He's a con man and he wants money. He is attractive and he knows how to charm the women, especially Monica. Over the coming weeks, Monica becomes bored with Alan once again. Watch for Eddie Ray to conned Monica and make her think that he is a changed man from what Emily's mother told her about him. Eddie Ray will bring a huge story for Sonny, Emily, Alan, Monica and Lesley. Lesley is connected to Eddie Ray in a huge way. Will Emily be related to the Spencers???

Bobbie/Noah/Lucas

Bobbie will struggle with Lucas being gay especially when he gets a new boyfriend, an African-American boy, Reggie. Reggie's family is not happy about his sexuality. Reggie's mother, Sadie and father Gary will do everything in their wit to keep their son from being gay. Reggie's grandmother Mable accepts Reggie. Reggie is a diabetic and will struggle with it as Lucas will be by his side.

Derrick/Lainey/Justus

Lainey and Justus. Lainey will become in a triangle with Reggie's cousin, Derrick and Justus. Lainey will bond with Derrick's daughter, Melanie, who has just lost her mother and will be seeking counseling from Lainey.

A new family comes to town, the Thardners.

Mac Thardner is a powerful business man that comes to town and takes over ELQ. Watch for Tracy to fight head to head in a huge way with Mac. Now that Luke and Laura have reunited, Tracy does a nice thing for a change and accepts that. Tracy and Mac will get involve in a huge story. Mac's daughter, Nikki will become involve with Jax and his new baby. Nikki is a business woman, smart, strong, independent and real about who she is. Watch for Nikki and Jax to get a huge story. Helena has a past with the Thardners and she will be involve in their story in a big way. David Thardner is the black sheep of the family. David is an alcholic and he blames himself for his mother's death, watch for him to get involve with Liz as she wants to help him. This is a love story for Lucky and Liz.

Sonny and Emily's relationship will make many people angry. Sonny will get shot and it will caused a "Who done it" mystery.

Maxie will got into a huge car accident and someone surprising will be the caused of the accident. Maxie's faced with be scarred and burned pretty badly. Watch for Nicholas to get involve in a huge way. This will begin a love story for her and Nicholas as well as a triangle with Jesse/Maxie/Nicholas.

How do you guys feel about these Tracy spoilers?

ETA: YAY!!!!! Page 26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Yes Ms.Q there is another fanfic...it's a work in progress,and I can't WAIT !

LOL

I love Debbie's stories,too.

I posted at SOC...although like I said,I bet it went over like a lead balloon.

*waves to Keith and everyone else. :)

psychofan it's not so much that I don't have anything in common with the people who post there....Tracy is generally liked/even greatly loved by a majority of the people there.

But there's that vocal minority....that will beat you over the head with their opinion.

B)

Of course,Ms.Q,coolkid and I....are NOT in that group.

Right,guys? :D

TQ had a good eppy count for February...and I hope March is good.

And I'll stop there,trying to be positive.

Man...Debbie's latest story was GOOD,no?

And the "author's notes" after were just as good.

:)

Very insightful...and Keith,and/or any relatively new TQ fans...I'd recommend it,the author's notes especially,because I think Debbie has SUCH a good grip on who Tracy is,and she in a nutshell defines most of the relationships/history in Tracy's life,so that you understand why she reacts/acts the way she does with these people...the only relationship missing IMO is the one with Alan.