Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You know, I'm so on cloud nine about Steve leaving I can't even concentrate on the Joe Jr. thing. Lol

I know his departure means even less for the Q's but more airtime for others has got to be a good thing. And if what Jane said at that press conference is true, she is suppose to have a big story coming.

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

Unfortunately it wasn't Jane saying that, it was FV saying he was going to use Tracy in a much stronger way, according to some reporter I guess who asked. Jane was like oh really, I had no idea this is the first I heard of it and how she and tony don't like to know what is coming. (easy for her since nothing ever does...)

• Members

So, i'm reading the live timeline on Twitter and SoapZone and today was suppose to be the day AnaL hit the sheets! Yuck!!! But then I read Joe went to visit Tracy at the Q mansion and..............I don't want to spoil it for anybody but OMG!!!!!!!!! :) :) LOL

• Members

Ok SOD fall preview: Lovely wording

Tracy/Joe (they got their own preview)

"tracy only knows him as joseph the antique dealer, not Joe the murderous rapist. How will she react if and when she discovers the true nature of his identify? Joe still has big plans for kristina and the entire corinthos clan

Luke/Anna

It's hard for anna to swallow the lie luke told robert. She grew to count on and trust luke and she doesn't take that well. When Luke returns from dealing with the Robert/ethan/holly sitaution, the big question is will Anna take him back." Anna wont' drop the idea that robin is alive "Just to be able to function she has to sort of accept that it was a wild goose chase but I dont' tknow that she will ever let it go"

• Members

This is funny there is an article on which co-star intimidated you the most wen you firrst started

NLG says "I don't intimidate easily but I'd have to say JE. She intimidates me all the time. Jane is one of my closest friends and she always makes me feel like I have to go to my room"

LOL