Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

^^ Oh, I missed that! He's really on the way out? Thank God. Guess I should catch up on my GH gossip. Any chance that MB will go with him?

The thing about Joe, just an aside, is that he knows Trey, loves him and how is that possible given Con/Kate's story? (Not that I watch regularly, so that might have been explained or alluded to already.)

• Members

Hey guys. Long time no see. Quick question for the NYC theater people. With do I send a resume!!? I sent it attn prop master/art department and sent them all to the theaters bc I have no clue where else it would go. One came back already saying it is a wrong address though it's not and it had no forwarding info. This is the show I really wanted to do and it hasn't started yet so I'm hoping I can still get it in on time but I have no clue where they go if not to the theaters themselves!!! HELP

• Members

I am so far into these job apps and with all the stuff for my sisters wedding (coming finally on the 8th) that not only have I not had time to come on here and chat but I haven't even seem the show. I caught one Tuesday and I see Tracy in bed with joe (I at least caught who he is). WHAT HAVE I MISSED??! looks like a lot. As much as I don't know how I feel about this crap with her and Luke not back together yet I like that joe, even for a bad guy or so it looks now, looks like he is genuinely nice to her and acts like he cares. Even though they slept together after meeting an hour or do earlier. Oh Tracy!! So I guess we aren't really going on much. But this may be the type of thing to really get Luke jealous, when it is someone really interested in tq. Anthony was entertaining for Luke cuz he was just Rediculous and she hated him but this may help the situation. To me anyway. I know everyone doesn't always agree with my wishful thinking side of things but that's what I'm sticking with. And I like that he cares at least enough to save her from all thats going on

Talk to you all soon

TL. Where are you when I need you??????