• Members

6-10

Awwww I got to see some Ashley after all!!! My reaction was just like Tucker's. I was not expecting to see her. And those Tucker/Ashley scenes...were soooo good. THAT was what had been missing since the start of this alter storyline. That back and forth. I also liked that Ashley was able to apologize to him. And she even tried to make amends with Audra. 

And there it was again! I said there was a scene a while ago where CC and BM looked like they had a bit of a spark as Alan and Traci. And there was something that the director was doing where they kept zooming in on Alan while Traci was talking after he was asking about Traci as a person that made me go hmmmm. Could they finally be giving Traci a new love interest? 

And okay Victor...you have my interest piqued. It was already there with his scene with Diane last week. Now he wants Michael to get closer to her. Clearly, we are about to get another round of him vs Jack. And since Victor wants Cole to get close to Kyle, I take it to mean I might actually be interested in the lame Kyle vs Diane story. 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

100% agree to all of this after catching up with this week. I wish the show would scale back on the ridiculous business stories.

Diane/Kyle makes zero sense and is terribly written when it could be written so much better or at least have some psychological meaning behind it, something JG could never do. 

I admit Friday’s twist ending with Audra and Victor was a nice one but honestly would have been more impressive 20 years ago under a better writing regime. 

Ashley’s DID story was wrapped up too quick on Monday ugh. Like I mentioned elsewhere the Alan/Martin and “childhood trauma” twists were abrupt, ludicrous, and not fully explored at all 

I noted it the Summer and Sally scenes were nice…but over freaking Chloe…? Sally has a better friend in Audra. Seriously we should have some real drama between these two like Summer approving of Sally’s work but making final edits behind her back.

And thanks @Taoboi 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Honestly, I don't know why they're bringing them back. There's really no story for Danny and Christine, and I think their Romeo and Juliet days are long over.

If it's just for more sabotage from Phyllis, that's just more Phyllis character destruction.

• Members

6-13

See? I knew I was going to struggle to watch once Ashley exited stage left.

Did I like anything?

Well...I liked seeing Summer and Sally getting along. 

I liked seeing Chance.

And TSJ is still looking good in his clothes. lol. And I enjoyed the episode I watched today where Tucker finally told Audra what was going on with Ashley. And Audra threw no snark. 

I loved Cole in his suit and Victoria has been great good all week. Cute little moment between them. 

So I guess other than that, I've enjoyed watching Victor weave his web over Cole, Michael, Kyle, and Diane. Cuz...VICTOR. That said...the Battle of the Newman Kids...AGAIN...yeeeah, NO.