• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

So, cute newbie Dr. Mark is Aaron and Felicity’s brother. 

I don’t mind that and I like that we’re getting new characters and a new family, but does he really have to be named after a character from ER? We don’t need anymore stupid jokes like we had with Sloan. 

And hopefully, we were spared from another relationship for Leo but we all know Uncle Ron’s style lol I’m not convinced. But at least, this relationship would be with a newbie instead of someone who’s part of the core families or a long running character. And hopefully, no other character gets humiliated or destroyed in the process. 

Speaking of Leo, personally, I should have sympathy for him after his scenes today but I just don’t. He deserves everything that he gets for what he did to Gwen. 

As for Johnny/Chanel, I’m liking the idea of the story that they’re in, but I still feel like it shouldn’t be for them. Let them be the young, messy couple instead of just settling down with a baby. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

How do we introduce newbie Mark? Jogging at the mall half naked and pouring water on his hot hairy body. Yup, Ron is back!

Leo is an annoying s h I t!! Marlena finding him funny was ridiculous. She should've shot Leo with a gun. Leo saying how good looking he was....oh please..... Not even dude.

The ER mention yuck!

Mark is a Will/Sonny gay kind of guy. I thought Ron hated those type? Mark deserves better than horrible human being Leo.

• Members

I can't even deal with Marlena having to prop Leo.  I did chuckle a bit when she side eyed Leo when he said he was tall though.   It's weird Leo was talking about his mother as if Marlena doesn't know exactly who Diana is and was also almost murdered by her.

The new Dr. is cute.  They better work on the Aaron casting though if they are building a whole family off of him lol.  I would have been fine with his name being Mark Greene if Johnny didn't wink wink mention it out loud.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Although, does Johnny seem far too young to get the reference?  ER's finale was 15 years ago, and it is not streaming.

I hope the Greene's get a home and aren't relegated to the tiny apartment where Chad and Stephanie once lived.

Also, it is mid-June, shouldn't the prom have happened already?

Edited by j swift

• Members

Multiple members of her family!!  Very recently Eric.

Not to defend Ben because I don't, but at least he had a very specific, crazy diagnosis that perhaps Marlena was the best shrink for.  

Leo just wants a regular old psychiatrist.  He could get anyone.