• Members

Either that, or they don't know what to do with him, but they've gotta fulfill his episode guarantee regardless.

Seriously, Sasha is but one of maybe 30 characters (on-contract and off-) that could stop appearing TODAY with no explanation(s) and it would not affect the storytelling whatsoever.

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That would make sense. He seems like a case of an actor someone at the show liked and they just dumped him on the canvas. Joss is busy elsewhere and they don't care about Trina. 

I would say they might have Brook Lyn cheat with him but the way the character is written now, she would probably be struck by lightning or turned into salt at the mere thought.

• Members

We never saw the youth center. The producers don't want to build a new set and hire LGBT extras to have a youth center. The youth center was Kristina's baby, but the writers are going to have her keep Molly and TJ's baby instead. We probably won't hear about that center again. It is a dropped storyline.

• Members

I appreciate how well done the scenes with Finn and Violet were with him saying goodbye. Everyone did well in those scenes. My only issue is once again, even though it has been sped up, we have seen every step in a Finn story. It’s the only set of stories being told with any care, from the wedding, Gregory’s death, though Finn leaving for rehab.

Everything else is plagued with starts and stops, and details just dropped in exposition instead of showing the other stories.

One thing I have hated during the last few years is that if a story isn’t working for Frank, they just ignore it. I fear the last few months with Sonny are headed there. The town pariah, Molly carrying around poor old Cyrus’ statement declaration, his meds, whatever was happening with Ava…that is a lot of plot to just disappear. 

• Members

Lol.  I am pretty sure the show referred to Gio as a "cousin" to either Lois or Brook.  The internet is telling me his name is either Gio Cerullo or Gio Palmieri so I am not sure exactly who Gio belongs to.  I was assuming one of Lois's siblings.

I am not sure if we will ever see it, but I think it will be something she at least talks about.  Does Kristina still work at the bar?  Or is she on maternity leave now or whatever?  Lol.