• Members
Posted (edited)

Rupel "left" GH at the end of last year and his last script aired in Jan; although on FB he still shows his GH writing job as current and he's said nothing on his wall about being fired despite numerous posts about the show.  

Edited by VelekaCarruthers

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't have a problem with a single thing TJ said. If we're going to pretend Kristina didn't know "just how dangerous" Sonny is, then TJ didn't know either. Now he does.

And TJ is exactly right about Kristina carrying the baby. In no universe does that make any sense.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Where did I mention anything about special episodes or missing them? Not sure I’m following how you interpreted that. 

What I meant was all the conversations on the show are very quick and meant to advance plot again. The scenes structure all feel like they did before this regime. We’re no longer getting those long conversation-based scenes as we did the first few months under this regime. Not that I necessarily miss those scenes, but I think there’s a noticeable shift. 

Edited by BetterForgotten

• Members

You didn't miss much, but if you like watching bad acting (which I sometimes do because trainwreck), the scene with Sonny and Kristina is special. Maurice Benard did another "I'm gonna fly off the handle like a mafia king!" and it was priceless. Soooooo bad LOL

I'm OK with TJ being a total dick. That's much better than the vanilla nothingburger he was before.

• Members

I’m not understanding the choice for why Joss needs to so flirty with Gio and possibly building to a Dex/Joss/Gio triangle.

Why couldn’t Gio be more involved with Trina, who seemingly had very little to do on the show right now? 

I wouldn’t mind Joss/Trina going from generic, default best friends to rivals actually…

• Members
Posted (edited)

So part of what Dan and Chris pitched for Jason’s return involved back from the dead Morgan. And that was so awful they lured Mulcahey out of retirement, nixed Morgan, and fired them. And now he is a possibility again with Mulcahey gone. What a shitshow.

Edited by titan1978