• Members

Yes, I think there is a difference. Thank you for doing this in such professional way. I will be waiting to see the confirmation on SON. 

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Posted (edited)

And not just him showing up, but the claims that he was fired and suddenly we got "oops he was there all along," like he was kept in a glass case marked Frankmergency. I wonder if Mulcahey was being undermined from the start as Frank didn't want him, like what Paul Rauch may have done to Claire Labine at GL

Absolutely. I know some fans were disappointed because he wasn't thrown back at Sam and Liz, but even if he had been, that ship has sailed. You can't rely on 20-25 year old memories. And the future scene the show could have built up, like Trina or Cam, the show has no interest in. 

Maybe they can dredge up more relatives for Carly and hope they luck into finding wonderful actors as that is seemingly the only path the show has these days.

Edited by DRW50

• Members
Posted (edited)

Yeah, just read it & posted there. Just saying that if it weren't true, they'd just have said it. "No comment" is just standard issue. 

What I really want to know is did Patrick walk or was he fired? I know in the scheme of things, it matters very little but I'd still like to know. If Patrick didn't have the history he does, I would not be curious. 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
combine

• Members

The show is locked into the same lose-lose position as Goutman at ATWT and Wheeler at GL - Frank is not going to improve the show, he is incapable, but he is also likely the only reason the show is still on.

• Webmaster

In my article, I didn't write that I received a "no comment." What I wrote was that I had not received a response when pressed for comment prior to posting. There's a difference.

• Members

I hate to say it, but this is what I’ve saying all along with watching GH. There was a clear power struggle at play - and the show was suffering for it and it showed on-screen IMO.

I am not surprised PM quit, this is consistent for when he is being sabotaged behind the scenes.

This may be the last we ever see of PM in daytime. But maybe hoping Steve Kent remembers him from their SB days and asks him to consult or replace Griffith at Y&R? High hopes, I know.