• Members

Lol.  I think Topaz is kind of nice.  I just don't know why Eric gave her ANOTHER necklace.  Sloan just got the Jude nameplate one and wears it in most her scenes.  Maybe a bracelet, ring or some earrings next time.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I did have a feeling that there was some kind of policy in place. 

There were just so many changes that muddled a lot of the storylines. Holly, Bobby/Everett, even Konstantin.

Agreed.

It was good to see some drama, but they just needed to build it up better. 

And I rewatched the scene where EJ found out, and he didn’t say “commoner”

• Members

While I always like a good baby switch story, I really did want EJ and Nicole to work this time. Dan and Ari have great chemistry and it almost makes me forget how awful EJ became towards Nicole under James Scott.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

That makes much more sense.  I thought he said "mere commoner" since it was a one sided convo I thought it could have happened.  I wouldn't be shocked if the Dimera's considered themselves royalty in their own heads lol.

• Members

Although, I don't know why he would be mad at Eric and Nicole.  He knows that they slept together, and that's why he took two prior DNA tests.  The only subject of his ire should be Sloan.

• Members

He does.  That's why I didn't rewind because I wanted to keep the canon in my head that EJ didn't want Nicole to have Jude because it wasn't his royal blood.

I agree EJ works better as a villain.  I just think it's such a horrible thing to do to Nicole.  EJ did seem to really care about her and saw how devastated she was.  I thought EJ changed just enough to be above that especially since he's been in similar shoes with Sydney.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Agreed on EJ as a villain.

My point is that there's no logic in being angry at Eric and Nicole.  I know he's a jealous guy.  But, they didn't switch the DNA test.  Nicole has pledged her devotion to EJ.  And he's already punched Eric, and they seemed to get over it.

And, there's a certain soap logic that by giving Jude back to Nicole, she'd quit working with Eric and be eternally grateful to EJ, who has raised other men's children in the past for the woman he loved.

Edited by j swift

• Members

True. 

They could make it a matter of pride for EJ; not wanting to lose Nicole to Eric. 

Or he could blackmail Nicole into staying with him by threatening to reveal the truth about Daniel’s death to Holly. 

• Members

I think a different story would have played out if AZ wasn't fired/left/whatever etc.  Facts are they need to break up EJ/Nicole pretty quickly.  The only thing I could think of to explain this is that EJ let his anger go more easily since the child was his and now that it's Eric/Nicole's child it brought that anger back to the surface and he realized he doesn't forgive the indiscretion* now.  

*I don't even know what to call the sex/affair/drugging situation.