Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Posted (edited)

Please register in order to view this content

A peek at a Monday March 18 scene:

"GH Sneak: Nina is Desperate to See Sonny"
Nina tells Ava about what happened with The Invader and Sonny, and makes it clear that she's desperate to see Sonny and needs Ava's help.

Video clip on ABC's GH page in the "clips" section at this URL:
https://abc.com/shows/general-hospital/video/vdka36120332

If you subscribe to Hulu, find the same clip by going to the Hulu GH page, select the "extras" tab, and then look for "GH Sneak: Nina is Desperate to See Sonny"
https://www.hulu.com/watch/107680b7-4122-414f-93cb-6ccc5231bae9

This clip might be visible only in U.S.?
Summary:
Ava and Trina are at the gallery. Nina arrives and whispers that she needs to speak with Ava, so Trina exits the room for them.
A distraught Nina tells Ava that the Invader staff ran the story about Sonny on the pier without Nina's permission, and Nina would have done damage control or killed the story altogether, had she known. Nina desperately wants to explain this to Sonny, so she asks for Ava's help to get access to speak with Sonny. Nina is worried that Sonny will think she is responsible for the story in the Invader, but Ava explains that Sonny wouldn't care about the story. Nina says she went to see Dex for help in approaching Sonny and ran into Josslyn at Dex's place. Nina is sad that she is unable to visit Dante in the hospital. Nina begs Ava for help in getting a way to speak with Sonny and says "I'm being pushed aside when my husband needs me the most. Ava, I have to find a way to get to him, and I'm running out of options."

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Normally, I would think that Nina/Ava sneak peek clip is just another pointless scene of Nina being desperate.

However, after reading the speculations from @Vee that Ava might be plotting something regarding Sonny, I watched Ava's facial expressions during the clip.  I'm not sure what to think now.  Will Ava help Nina get access to Sonny? or will Ava try to keep Sonny separated for Ava's own agenda, whatever that is?

• Members

If I were Ava, I would pretend to help Nina gain access to Sonny; then, after Sonny inevitably rages at Nina (with Ava present) and throws her out, I would pretend to Sonny not to know what Nina was talking about and warn him to protect himself from his wife, who is clearly becoming unglued.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

• On Monday, March 18, Dex makes a confession to Josslyn; Tracy shares a moment with Sonny; Diane offers encouragement to Alexis; Kevin explains what might have led to Marshall’s misdiagnosis; and Stella has an unlikely encounter.
  • Josslyn opens up to Carly on Tuesday, March 19, while Dex confides in Anna (above), Sonny offers Natalia some valuable insights, Jason gets a visitor, and Brook Lynn lays into John (above).
  • Tracy sees a new side of Cody; Alexis informs Molly about her plans; Natalia has a revelation; and Anna makes an admission to John over drinks on Wednesday, March 20.
  • Drew has a proposition for Nina on Thursday, March 21, while a photo shoot at Deception goes wrong, Laura and Heather find some common ground, and Willow is worried by her actions.
  • On Friday, March 22, Jason reaches out to Diane for help; Maxie calls Lucy out; Cody and Olivia comfort each other; Sasha makes a huge decision; and Chase and Brook Lynn are stunned.

x

• Members
Posted (edited)

March 19: Finola Hughes on working with Adam Harrington (John/Jagger) and Charles Mesure (Brennan)
https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-ghs-finola-hughes-previews-anna-and-johns-moment-of-truth

March 22: Laura Wright on Jason's return, on Sonny, and on working with Adam Harrington (John/Jagger) and Charles Mesure (Brennan)
https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-ghs-laura-wright-weighs-in-on-a-possible-carly-jason-redux/

Edited by janea4old

• Members
Posted (edited)

Thank you to @John for finding these:

Monday, March 25, 2024 
Episode #15433 (Season 61, Episode 139) 
Jason tells his story. 
Elizabeth is overcome with emotion. 
Stella comforts Trina. 
Michael is cautious. 
Jake is furious. 

Tuesday, March 26, 2024 
Episode #15434 (Season 61, Episode 140) 
Anna is stunned. 
Carly is determined to get to Jason. 
Ava comforts Sonny. 
Curtis is suspicious. 
Gregory's symptoms become more pronounced. 

Wednesday, March 27, 2024 
Episode #15435 (Season 61, Episode 141) 
Sam and Jason come face to face. 
Danny and Jake argue. 
Anna offers a surprising proposal to Dex. 
Trina makes a heartbreaking confession. 
Brook Lynn shares a message. 

Thursday, March 28, 2024 
Episode #15436 (Season 61, Episode 142) 
Tempers fly at Jason's arraignment. 
Carly and Alexis are surprised. 
Sonny has his doubts. 
Sam gets some hope. 
Nina is insistent. 

Friday, March 29, 2024 
Episode #15437 (Season 61, Episode 143) 
Jason meets with Sonny. 
Ava and Sonny have a close moment. 
Anna learns some important information. 
Valentin makes arrangements. 
Olivia, Danny and Rocco rush to Dante's bedside. 

https://tvlistings.zap2it.com/overview.html?programSeriesId=SH00001807&tmsId=EP000018078108&aid=gapzap

Edited by janea4old