GH: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

It might be due to my being a small child at the time and not watching GH as much as GL or even SaBa, but all I can remember about Terry Brock was that she cried a lot.

There are a TON of actors/characters that Korte and Mulcahey could cut loose without any impact to the show, but I suspect they'll hold off at least for awhile to see who and what works for their vision for GH.

On the other hand, I could be totally wrong and @Errol is putting the finishing touches on his "BREAKING: 42 ACTORS CUT FROM GH!" story even as we speak.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Was JER on GH's writing staff at that point?  Because, that storyline has his fingerprints all over it, lol.

Well, that's only because Mulcahey is an optimist.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Ugh, her body was found during a death investigation and they identified her by her fingerprints. She was found in the town of San Jacinto, which is a hellhole out in the desert in Riverside County (CA). My sister is a Realtor/broker in the nearby town of Hemet. Driving through San Jacinto is like going through a God-forsaken desert surrounded by cattle farms. Smells just as bad as it sounds. 

May she RIP.