GH: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

I don't have a particular investment in any of those Jason pairings.  If you ask me, Robin was his best pairing and that ended 25 years ago lol.   What I will say is that I do think SBu does pretty well creating chemistry in his romantic pairings.  They've all been pretty popular.  I would absolutely give Jason a shot with someone new instead of going back to those played out pairings.   I just don't know who yet.  

I am also absolutely fine with him going it alone and dealing with all his other issues.  Jason isn't a character that I feel needs a romantic partner.   He's not Sonny.  He can spend time alone and be okay lol.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Haha!  It would be the coldest, most emotionless pairing in history. 

I actually had a thought about Portia, but then didn't want poor Brook Kerr to have to be paired with someone who actually tries less than Donnell Turner.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Please register in order to view this content

I am one who is in love with Genie's facial expressions! Yesterday when she was trying her damnedest to be patient with Heather, I thought, "Her head is just about to explode!" And instantly I wished I had a GIF of just that! 

I agree about Jason not having a romantic pairing. 

Also I think it applies for awhile for Carly. 

Also agree: Keesha.

Looked him up & Steve Burton has 2 Emmys - one for JasonM/Supporting Actor & one for his role on Y&R

Edited by Contessa Donatella
more info

• Members

I just wanted to post this picture here. It's an ABC pic, supposedly this week. I know that means it is technically a spoiler but I don't honestly think it gives anything away. Just more for those of us who are trying to figure what Ava is up to, ... 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Believe it or not, I forced myself to watch one of those Great Aryan Family movies the other day.  I don't know how Cameron snuck past them.  He's entirely too tanned to be one of their stable of actors.