GH: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I liked Lexi.  I didn't mean to imply I had an issue with the way she looks.  I suspect she didn't get written for because she looked so young for so long.  I absolutely think she would have done fine in this story.  I just like Kate Mansi too.  

Like I said, LLC and Kemo are only 5 or 6 years apart in age.  It's not weird that they look similar in age.  There have been a lot of times KeMo has looked tired, worn out, and not that well.  I haven't noticed any difference good or bad in the last few years.  She looks the same to me.  I do think she dresses much cuter than she used to though.  As I said above Dante looks older than both Sam and Olivia and I don't think DZ looks bad or anything.  I also don't think LLC looks unnatural even though it's obvious she gets work done.   

I liked last week too!  I really hope the Ava twist is coming.  I think it would be a great story.

Did people like LM as Kristina?  Besides @Liberty City right now, I don't think I heard anyone say they liked her lol.

• Members

Some thoughts after watching this past week after it's been years since I watched an episode ...

-I'm a Sonny/Carly/Jason/mob hater, but the warehouse scenes were full of suspense. The moment John turned things around on Anna because of Sonny/Robin was my favourite moment of the week. It jolted her awake. She seemed so much more like herself after that, especially when they got to Carly's.

-the Jason/Carly reunion was the next best part of the week. Wonderfully emotional, with the Bobbie mention the perfect example to showcase how much Jason has missed.

-the Danny actor is a bit of failure for me. The one playing Rocco was much more natural.

-Nina kind of gives me Delia Ryan vibes. No wonder Ava feels an exhaustive connection to her.

-I've never minded Alexis at the paper, but if they make her a lawyer again, so be it. Can someone remind me why she was (presumably) struck off?

-I genuinely like Dante. I hope he makes it through, but as a viewer I'm happy for the uncertainty on whether he'll make it through or not.

-Is it just me who thinks Joss looks like Miley Cyrus? 

-It's great to see Tracy written like a human being and not a caricature and Brook Lynn actually LIKING her.

-I always hated Spinelli, but he was much more subtle this week then the nuisance I'm used to from years ago. 

-It's fun to see the Jason news trickle out from one person to the next. As of today, 9 people know he's alive (Dante, Spinelli, Ava, Maxie, Sonny, Carly, John, Anna, and now Sam). 

-I'm keeping an open/hopeful mind that Mulcahey/Korte can keep things wacthable day to day because God knows the interference they're about to endure.

• Members

My notes

Team Jason: Jason, Carly. That's all right now. But, likely Spinelli & Maxie will align here. Also probably Michael & Joss. Sexy Dexy is a question mark.

Team Sonny: Sonny, Ava, Jagger, Anna (but Anna is conflicted yet she must do her job) Nina will be here if Sonny allows it. 

? Sam?  ? Liz?  

• Members

I think TJ works fine as a Dr.  Portia didn't even put her stethoscope to her ears the other day while checking Dante's heartbeat and she's the Chief of Staff.  I think TJ is more believable as a Dr. than HP's Molly was as a lawyer.

• Members

A segment of people really took up for her on other forums and social media at the time, which I found ridiculous. She was terrible.

I have zero interest in anything T.J. and Molly do at this point.

• Members

I agree but apparently both Frank & Nathan Varni disagree. It seems that they really really like ME. (Or so it is said & said.) I cannot keep "Maple Syrup Lovin'" out of my head anytime they have a scene & that makes me just overcome with nausea. But, if they insist on keeping him, why don't they do something with his hair?!! 

I know, I know, but hair matters on soaps! 

And the only thing wrong with NuJagger is his hair. 

Wasn't today excellent?! I definitely had the Qs on my Bingo card but not the boathouse?!! What do you wanna bet it is one of the teens who finds Jason tomorrow.? I'm backing Danny. Since he's hurt & at the boat house maybe Danny knows Willow is a nurse. 

I thought Carly would kick Drewfus to the curb within 10 days of Jason's return. Looks like I picked the wrong one to do the breaking up! 

Nothing I've said is a spoiler. Just spec. 

I think you're right. Too soon to judge her career-wise. 

• Members

The story was just terrible too.  The reality show, Trey, abandoning college.  Idk, I can barely remember the actress and I just remember she was called "sexy Kristina".  Trey being Kate/Connie's rape baby was enough for me to block out the entire period of time on the show.

• Members

But didn't Jason father one of Liz's kids?  If so, then having Wagger and Jason argue all the time over the kid (with poor Liz always caught in the middle) could be just as good, especially if this show remembers their old rivalry over Karen.

In fact, you could have a quadrangle of sorts involving Carly (or Sam), Jason, Liz and Wagger.  Carly/Sam wants Jason to make more of a commitment to their relationship, but Jason keeps sticking his nose in Liz and Wagger's issues because of the kid he and Liz share, thereby gradually putting a wedge between Liz and Wagger that would inevitably force Wagger into Carly/Sam's arms.

All I remember about Lindsay Morgan and her time as Kristina was someone on SON comparing her to a hooker or something.