GH: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

I mean, who is there now? Liz, Portia, Finn, Willow, TJ, Terry, Amy, and I always forget that one nurse's name with the great voice. Felix once in a blue moon.

I would love to see Lucas back. That's for sure. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh, I remember that era well. I guess in a way...are we overdue a new set of interns?

I doubt TJ is near his guarantee yet. He had a pretty good run there for a minute where he was being everyone's doctor and still had a story going on. Alas...

• Members
Posted (edited)

It’s not Guza pace- it’s moving too fast for that. Even sped up Guza it would have been Friday at the earliest before Sonny  saw evidence of Jason. He didn’t even get sent to the PCPD and have to wait for Diane to get him out while he railed about Dante. But it’s clearly more thought out and they are showing so many emotional beats that should be played.

Edited by titan1978

• Members

Which tells me when I try to watch later on when I attempt a workout...miss a day, miss a lot. And it's been a minute since I had that feeling.

Please register in order to view this content

Is that how long?

Wasn't there a rumor running around that he was going to pop up soon?

• Members

About Spinelli's closet, I just tweeted asking Frank about it.

I do not expect a reply. 

I believe Britt's party was Jan. 2023 so I don't think we've seen him since her memorial, so maybe it's now been a year. How time frakin' flies!

If so, I missed it. 

• Members

Just swap T.J. for actual Tom Hardy Jr. and I'm good. T.J. and Molly need to finally go.

As I mentioned I do think the hospital was fairly robust (if full of mediocre or bad characters) until very recently. I guess I forgot Terry too. But they still need more. The advantage of the canvas is there's always teens who can be put to work as candy stripers or volunteers/orderlies. And I keep forgetting Joss is pre-med, which I find very unlike her but never mind. This is where Emily Q should really be alive.

• Members

The way Bradford talked about it, it sounded to me like, yes, there's a security door & for a reason, but maybe that is Spinelli's only set, so he lives there, too.  ??  And, didn't Maxie have a key? LIkely they'd have each other's dwelling keys as co-parents, but why would she have a key to his office? 

• Members
Posted (edited)

A Sly Eckert Mention

Character Driven moments 

Laura/Rocco ( That actor is good)

Carly/Danny

Sam/Olivia

Chase/Brook Lynn

Jordan/Portia (Nathan West mention)

Spinelli/Maxie

Maxie/John Jagger talking Mac

This was definite a PM & EK script