ALL: What have you done or sacrificed for your soaps?

• Members

Listen, I don't mean literal sacrifice, even though I think it's possible, knowing the type of people here in the forum. I mean - what have you missed, lied about, skipped, deleted, done... for the love of your soaps.

I will give some examples to help you understand.

1. I have lied I am sick to watch Bold and skip school.

2. I have woken up at 5 in the morning to record it, because my father forbid me to watch it in the regular hour. That means I was getting 5-6 hours of sleep as a teen, just to catch Sheila terrorize everyone.

3. I have literally RECORDED Bold and beautiful over Original Titanic and Lord of the rings vhs tapes. I remember my mother in complete shock and rage finding out I had destroyed to very expensive Lord of The rings tape to record the show. 

Please register in order to view this content

4. I have GIVEN hundreds to buy external hard drives and store the episodes more than once. I have 3 copies of all the episodes, just to be sure I don't lose them some day.

5. I have been in terrible fights with my boyfriends who refused to watch it with me. Thank God my current husband is IN LOVE with the show and we have watched every single episode from the beginning.

6. I have made forums and clubs back in the day... Way back in the day in 2007, when I was literally 12! 

7. I wrote the entire Wikipedia page in my mother language country of the show and to this day, it's still there.

Edited by OpportunisticSlut

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic