ATWT spoilers

• Members

Nancy accepts blame for writing Oakdale Confidential to cover for Katie. Consequently, the Hughes matriarch must face the anger of her feisty ex-daughter-in-law, Lisa!

Emily buys Jennifer's lie about Dusty.

Gwen and Casey spend more time together.

Jack thinks Carly's a liar even when she's telling the truth about a serious family emergency.

WoW! I love seeing a Nancy and Lisa spoiler! That should be fun to watch!! :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's nice to see them using the vets more, who would've imagined? Plus isn't Damian Lisa's son? If so this should give her something to work with. Many complain about her lack of airtime, but I think she needs a family member they actually use. Tom and Margo are as good as having no family at all, lol. Since they actually WANT Damian, this should help her.

• Members

Yeah, MLW is right. The Grimaldi in Lisa's name comes from Eduardo, who was Damian's cousin (I remember LOVING them as a couple when I was about 5 or 6!).

The Nancy/Lisa spoiler looks GREAT. I'm sure it'll probably only be one episode, but that's miles ahead better than what some of the other soaps have their vets doing! I had a feeling that we'd get more of these dazzling vets as the show enters its 50th year!

I think the root to giving Lisa more airtime is involving her more in the lives of the residents who live in the Lakeview. Surely Emily would go to her and ask her about Paul/Meg! And then of course, she's already playing a great part in the storyline with the teens. I'd like to see her headlining her own storyline of course, but having her playing a supporting part is better than her playing none at all.

And the Casey/Gwen spoiler leads to me to believe even more than the teen spoilers circulating around the net are true. The line above is almost a direct copy of the first line of the teen spoilers.

Seems like another great week ahead!

Archived