DAYS: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hopefully it will lead to a lot of publicity. First speculations about how much skin will be on display. And then discussions whether the shots were lame or risque.

Days has some of the hottest actors. I hope they get a good pay check.

• Members

Well

Please register in order to view this content

You know what they say, when you got it, flaunt it

I’m quite curious about what we’ll be seeing as well

And if this means that Christopher Sean is back on Days, then that’s even better lol 

I wouldn’t mind seeing her as a recast Allie or Claire 

I would’ve figured Zach and Carson would have done it too

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Why in the [!@#$%^&*] would we care what a bunch of old people do in their real life that has nothing to do with what goes on onscreen?

Why would anyone look at Roger's differently cause she slept with a single man some damn 30 yrs ago just cause he happened to be Dee ex husband? I promise you don't know one give a damn about that old pot belly bat. I promise this an'it the hill too die on.

• Members

You didn’t like the last Allie? I thought she got a really raw deal and had some talent. If Claire were to return I’d want the original back or a much better recast than that Australian girl who was Claire in name only.

• Members

I want Rogers’ fans to step back and I want her off the show entirely. I’ve felt this way for twenty years. 

That’s just a random newbie with a last name slapped on her. I promise you people will not care about this character the way they do Sami, Eric, Belle, Johnny, Will, etc. 

I also thought her exit was suspicious. They should try to get her back, if only to shut up the Horton fans.