GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Seeing Cam & Josslyn together made me realize just how wrong they were for each other. Kudos to Eden McCoy returning to work and having to tape death / funeral scenes after her personal loss. Nice to see William Lipton again, too.

Alley Mills came for her second Daytime Emmy, however, it was Nancy Lee Grahn's voiceover work that really touched me the most in the episode.

He's recovering from an operation, how do you want him to look?

• Members

I like Cam so much, but Eden and the actor that plays Dex have so much more romantic chemistry than WL and EM ever did.  Oh well, Cam deserves better anyway.

I know a lot of people like AM's take on Heather, but I find it so over the top.  Is RM not ever coming back?  I thought Alley Mills was more of a temporary solution, but it feels permanent. 

• Members

I think AM is permanent. Whatever is true about Robin's medical issues I think she's done and seems happy. I'd be fine with having her back but I do think AM has done a good job even if she is OTT sometimes.

Dex and Joss definitely have a lot of sexual chemistry but he is just such a weepy wuss I couldn't care less, in addition to being tired of Joss in general.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Pretty sure, at this point, it's permanent. Because, Robin Mattson has walked a few red carpets, but it does feel as if she's done with the role. Mills winning the Daytime Emmy semi-solidified her position in the role I would wager.

• Members

I thought it was temp at first, too, because Robin had been ill but it was only temp ill. But, I am betting that they liked Heather so much that that has likely changed. 

I couldn't understand the end part of Alexis's eulogy voiceover. I'm hoping for a transcript. 

• Members

I didn't say I like Dex/Joss, but WL and EM have no romantic chemistry at all lol.  In some ways I actually think Dex has some potential to do something interesting though.  I sort of like the actor.

Thanks everyone for the responses about RM.  I really was under the impression she was ill, but it was temporary.  I find Heather to be exhausting in general, so I guess AM is fine.  I just think RM played Heather cooler and a bit more quietly unhinged.

• Members

The rumors about RM some time ago were something much more serious than what was later revealed - I don't remember if the rumor was Parkinson's or something. I don't feel right going back Into it so I won't dig into it further, I'm just glad she seems happy. And I don't think you're a big fan of Dex and Joss lol. But I just can't with that dude. It's another little boy-type actor that we're supposed to think is a mature hunk, like Chase. Or maybe that's just the fault of the very milquetoast writing and characterization for virtually all the hot young actors.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Got it. I think I remember hearing some of those RM rumors.  Hope all is well.

For some reason I like the actor that plays Dex better than Chase (clearly not enough to look up his name, but...).  I do tend to think Dex looks too much like Michael and his characterization is awful like you said, but I think he has more appeal than JS as Chase.  I think Dex/Joss as a couple has just sucked the life out of him.  He just follows Joss around and does silly missions for Sonny that often involve costumes. That being said if Dex disappeared I wouldn't cry or anything lol.

• Members

Robin Mattson in her own words, November 11, 2022

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck1mTwMPYDh/

November 11, 2022
Los Angeles, California
robinmattsonofficial
As nice as is to be mised and so many of you have wondered what happened to me, I just want to let you know that I've been recovering from my knee surgery and today I'm going to have hip replacement surgery.  Thank you all for your love and support! Looking forward to a fast recovery! Love Robin

• Members

From Feb. 7, 2022: Carly clearly meant that she couldn't have *that* conversation with Kristina at that time. Kristina made a classic error in communication & thought it meant something else & took it upon herself to tell that *grossly inaccurate* interpretation to Sonny as if she were reporting fact. It's the only good part of the writing, that it came out of a classic misunderstanding. It's practically Shakespearean. And it comes out in the midst of rather dreadful writing. Kristina should've told Sonny nothing, nada, zip. She made her wrong choice, her turn at bat. Nina's made her wrong choices. Sonny's made his wrong choices & is about to make one more huge wrong choice.

But, some pictures from Feb. 7, 2024: 

Please register in order to view this content